- 3

- South Korea
It's been almost 2months from the lauching GT Sport.
Meanwhile, I ride almost 20k Kms on Gt sport.
Here is what I want on GT Sport. And would like to listen yours.
0. More tracks
I don't care about cars.
I think I have enough list of selection, But Tracks are different problem.
Especially, if you participate in FIA cup race. you can see there's almost same track line-up every season.
If this goes regular season, not the test season, the lack of track will make people boring.
1. more stastics
ex) how many laps on certain track.
what was the best lap and by sector,
how many sport mode races I've done.
and much more
2. world wide record board
For now, you can see just your record on 'Time Trial mode'. But if we can see where am I on the board. it would be very interesting.
I think it's another competitive contents for those who don't play 'sport mode'
3. Free POV cameras on Replay.
I don't know it's possible or not
But, I thougt that it would be great if i can see my driving line from the top of the corner for analysis or for streamer
For now, That's my main sugestions
Want to see yours!
Meanwhile, I ride almost 20k Kms on Gt sport.
Here is what I want on GT Sport. And would like to listen yours.
0. More tracks
I don't care about cars.
I think I have enough list of selection, But Tracks are different problem.
Especially, if you participate in FIA cup race. you can see there's almost same track line-up every season.
If this goes regular season, not the test season, the lack of track will make people boring.
1. more stastics
ex) how many laps on certain track.
what was the best lap and by sector,
how many sport mode races I've done.
and much more
2. world wide record board
For now, you can see just your record on 'Time Trial mode'. But if we can see where am I on the board. it would be very interesting.
I think it's another competitive contents for those who don't play 'sport mode'
3. Free POV cameras on Replay.
I don't know it's possible or not
But, I thougt that it would be great if i can see my driving line from the top of the corner for analysis or for streamer
For now, That's my main sugestions
Want to see yours!