Summary of GT5 w/ Pictures!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEATHSARTHE
  • 22 comments
  • 2,739 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
467
Messages
THE_LAST_FAOLIU
Change these into cars (note the duplicates lol)...
pokemon.jpg


Change this into a race car driver...
6cskm4l.jpg


Combine the above two with this...
granturismo4logo.jpg


1. Rush designing, development, and production.
2. LOL at ppl who bought the $40 Demo.
3. ???
4. Profit.

👍
 
1. I don't see how its possible to rush a game thats in developement for over 5 years, unless its an ambitious MMO or Adventure game. GT5 is none of them. Truth is. PD just needs to focus on the game more and use better developement tools that are faster than the human hands.

2. Sure its expensive for what it actually is, but its much more than a demo, especially considering how long the wait for GT5 was.

3. PD need to NOT sure the game until its got pretty much everything ready, without only the ironing and setup left to do. The millions of showings for this game were huge teases and NOT good in the long run.

4. This isn't a game for charity, of course they're out for the money. I'd be too.

Thumb up the crack!
 
Kudo's for the effort.

Fail for the end result.
 
Steal underpants
 
Love the southpark reference

Underpants Gnomes for the win
 
wow, what a creative mind you are. Spending such many time into making this. Sure the GT"5" logo was a bit tricky, wasn´t it? ;)
 
Last edited:
Pointless thread?
 
Summary of this thread

flame-bait-david-april.jpg
 
Last edited:
It is actually pretty accurate.
 
Last edited:
I love GT5, can't get enough of it. But I still think this post is awesome and don't particularly disagree with anything you wrote, in fact I thought it was quite funny. 👍
 
I love GT5, can't get enough of it. But I still think this post is awesome and don't particularly disagree with anything you wrote, in fact I thought it was quite funny. 👍

Exactly. I still play GT5 a lot, and I thought it was both funny and true. Some people need to stop taking everything so seriously, especially video games.
 
...yet another winge/moan thread...
1362599_02bcdea730.jpg


why dont you have some...
cheese.jpg


...with your...
1003313740-wine.jpg
 
1. I don't see how its possible to rush a game thats in developement for over 5 years, unless its an ambitious MMO or Adventure game. GT5 is none of them. Truth is. PD just needs to focus on the game more and use better developement tools that are faster than the human hands.

GT5 feels extremely rushed. Anyone that has played it can testify to this between the awkward menus, the lack of features (wheels on standard cars, some of the standard models) and so on.

If you really think it isn't rushed or they just put old content in for the sake of content, you are lying to yourself. Honestly, an MMO is much easier to add content onto later on with patches and expansions, and who makes Adventure games still?:lol:

Honestly, I have to say I agree with the OP.
 
NO JUST NO

GT5 ITS NOT GT4 HD OR REMAKED

its tottaly different
 
The truth hurts, doesn't it, guys...?
 
If you don't appreciate realistic physics you won't like GT5.

In the end I think the wait was worth it, because no other racing game to console deliver same kind of physics as GT5.

Wonder why everybody is complaining about the collecting of cars, have you ever played a GT-game before?

Sure, I was disappointed with the game when I first got it because the lack of features. But later when I understood how great the physics I enjoyed the game for what it was and now it's my favorite racing game to console.
 
I thought you were banned? :confused:

_________________

On-Topic: GT5 is fine.
 
Youknowitstrue.png
 
broken_pencil.jpg


poo_may2.jpg


PREMIER_PADLOCK.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back