Summer Series 2023

• Thread starter coyb20
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Cubiziod
If you are currently at school studying for exams or are a student at uni or college (ugh) you may not have the chance to play GT7 on a weekly basis. One exception to that rule is the summer holiday. For this, I would like to promote a series that will allow these guys to do league racing throughout the summer holidays: THE SUMMER SERIES!

Rules are to be confirmed, but it will be ala Manufacturers Cup, a mixed Gr3 Gr4 series where you have to pick a manufacturer and stand by it for the rest of the season.

Signup - Please sign up with your chosen manufacturer below and your PSN username. That way I can friend you as the lobby will be a private one. If somebody else has taken your manufacturer, YOU CANNOT PICK THAT SAME MANUFACTURER.

I will do some work on the calendar tonight, as it is my day off from study, but it will either be a 6 or 7 race season. Hopefully we can garner interest in this series and please don’t feel like this is just for students Who are on holiday, anyone can sign up as I hope to make this a yearly occurrence!

DiamondPanda75 - Jaguar
Cubiziod - McLaren

Last edited:
The championship will be 6 round long, with a rest week in between as I am away on holiday. What day would be best for you guys?

Back