Summit Point Raceway - Project hoping to get to Track of the week!!!

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 10 comments

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM

Hello, this is a track of mine on which i worked several days on (13 hours to be precise).

This track is exactly what my style of tracks is.
Fast chicances, rights into lefts into rights, fast kinks, banging gears, unstable and hard braking zones etc!

Have fun!

That track looks like it flows well. If I could give some unsolicited advice, there are gaps in some of the curbs, I would zoom in more and tighten those up.

Good luck on track of the week.

That track looks like it flows well. If I could give some unsolicited advice, there are gaps in some of the curbs, I would zoom in more and tighten those up.

Good luck on track of the week.
It's not possible for me to zoom in

Just needs a bit more work.curbing. more Marshall posts grand stands etc.its very bare.but the layout of track looks good .bit stop start.nice idea. Looking forward to try out your final effort.just needs polishing really.

Attachments

• qDbrHSzzNQWoEvBCdg_0.jpg
    qDbrHSzzNQWoEvBCdg_0.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
Just needs a bit more work.curbing. more Marshall posts grand stands etc.its very bare.but the layout of track looks good .bit stop start.nice idea. Looking forward to try out your final effort.just needs polishing really.

Yes! will do!

If you are a BlueStacks user, you can zoom in and out, it's just not very good. Click on the keyboard icon and assign keys to the zoom function (I use Z and X).

Careful when you're using them in kerb and object placement modes, you can occasionally lose a kerb or two. I spin it around to the start finish straight before zooming in on the kerbs.

If you are a BlueStacks user, you can zoom in and out, it's just not very good. Click on the keyboard icon and assign keys to the zoom function (I use Z and X).

Careful when you're using them in kerb and object placement modes, you can occasionally lose a kerb or two. I spin it around to the start finish straight before zooming in on the kerbs.

Wow thank you very much! :D

Nope, i can't figure it out to get it working.

Back