Sunday Cup League International Le Mans SeriesPS4 

• Thread starter WKK3
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
WKK3
Im WKK3 and I will be hosting the SCL International Le Mans Series on Saturday Mornings. The start date coincides with the Sunday Cup League starting there 23rd Season which is TBA at the moment. We run LMP2 1 Make Oreca Chassis and Any GT3 Car.

Season:
Our season will be 8 races long (9 if you count the non points Le Mans at the end of the season) and we head to some of the most amazing tracks in the world.
Races are 90 Minutes while some are 2 Hours. We dont do 24 hour time progression but do some Day to Night races with the Green flag in late afternoon and the Checkered Flag at full darkness. Races with a * have the Day to Night Schedule. ** is a non points race
Race 1: Silverstone
Race 2: Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
Race 3*: Spa
Race 4: Monza
Race 5: Imola
Race 6*: Bathurst (GT3 cars ONLY) LMP2 has week off.
Race 7: Fuji
Race 8: Red Bull Ring
Race 9* **: Le Mans 2.4 Hours

Website will be up by the weekend, also Join our community on PSN just search SCL International Tour and join! Any questions just reply below or message me on PSN.
BTW We run with no tuning.

Last edited:
I am interested in participating in the International Le Mans Series (in GT3 car). I am asking only for info how the details look. Start - time (im from EU), qualifications and others ...

PSN: NERVUS_PL
Car: Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #95

Glad to hear you are interested! The season is waiting till our American counterparts rap up there season and start there 23rd season. Start time would be 10 to 11 am Eastern American Time, so 3pm or 4pm for London time. Day of the week would be Saturday. More rules will be posted on the website once all the owners of the SCL meet and write up updated rules

Latest Posts

Back