Sunday Night Smash up drift nights

• Thread starter JOE2011
  • 14 comments
Prodigy-Z28
Alright guys after a long time on gt5 i have decided to start my own weekly drift comps. I know teams like kyoki and GTDS do this already and many would say that i am just stealing there idea. I have decided to do this because i never see any comps up on Sundays and Sundays i have nothing better to due.This is a non register comp this is just to spread the word. Only reservation I have is the Prodigy members because they are apart of the team!!!!!

Hp:600 or Less
Course:Voting upon entry to room
Tire restrictions:CH
Tire wear: Off
Line:shown upon what track is picked
Judging:all people in the room
Line ups:determined by me when everybody joins
Time:8Cst
Add me or find my lobby at 8cst

Mission:Have FUN!!!!!

Last edited:
Saturdays and sundays are a hit and miss for me but in down!
Just need to know at what time is it going to be hosted?

So this is a "we'll figure it out when we get there comp" ?
I think could cause some confusion but sounds like the right idea is there and it shows who the best drifters are because there is no time to practice if you don't know what the track is.

I want to note that for Europeans this is 2am GMT. So unless you're up all night, you won't make this event. Although i don't see why you'd want to...

Although i don't see why you'd want to...

Kinda unessasary, and a bit of a low blow and also the reason why everyone hates europeans... except for monsterguaz :lol:
What you could have said was
"Sorry but thats late, oh and good luck with the comp"
What you did say
"well im just gunna SH:censored:t on your parade and make my self look like an ass"

Last edited:
Kinda unessasary, and a bit of a low blow and also the reason why everyone hates europeans... except for monsterguaz :lol:

Do Australians count as European? Australia and Europe share servers.

EDIT: I immediately feel a lot stupider

Back