Sung Kang's 240 "Fugu" Z Is Confirmed Being Scanned for Gran Turismo Sport (Updated)

• Thread starter bdj57
  • 15 comments
Indonesia
Jakarta
Just found this on my Instagram. This is definitely a good news! :D Might have to wait a bit longer to put this in game (as we know how PD work...). Nevertheless, this is a good sign that more cars will be added in the future :

However, it is just stated being scanned for GT. I might updating info's when it is specifically confirmed for GT Sport. 👍

Update : The guy replied to my question whether it is coming in GT Sport and he confirms it :

Screenshot_20171111-124230.jpg

Last edited:
This has been known for a while , it won a SEMA GT award so it's a matter of time until it comes to GT.
I think you misunderstand. Yes, we’ve known for a while (two years in fact) that FuguZ would come. But it was laser scanned TODAY. Which means it will come soon. Finally!

My Z in the garage for the winter so if it comes before spring I’m gonna have a good time this winter! ;)

Uh , no it doesn't. It might not even come to GT Sport at all , only to the next GT , which will come in like 5 or 6 years so, "soon", yeah.
No matter when; It's still good news they finally scanned it, you can't deny that.

I'd rather PD scan an unmolested car and let the players personalize it according to their own tastes, As I said in the other thread about a modified car coming to GT:Sport, It's just one guys car it has no historic significance so for the majority of players it will have less meaning, Ask anyone would you rather own a Ferrari or Sung Kangs car. I think the answer for most people is obvious.

This has been known for a while , it won a SEMA GT award so it's a matter of time until it comes to GT.

Hopefully other GT Awards winners followed after. Really want to see last year '58 Ford in game.

Uh , no it doesn't. It might not even come to GT Sport at all , only to the next GT , which will come in like 5 or 6 years so, "soon", yeah.

That's why I try to contact the guy, but it seems no response yet. Already followed him in case any new infos came up.

I'd rather PD scan an unmolested car and let the players personalize it according to their own tastes, As I said in the other thread about a modified car coming to GT:Sport, It's just one guys car it has no historic significance so for the majority of players it will have less meaning, Ask anyone would you rather own a Ferrari or Sung Kangs car. I think the answer for most people is obvious.

If you asked me of course I would prefer classic Ferrari's such as F40, 250 GTO or 250 TR compared to this any day. However, this car has honorary mentioned as a winner of SEMA GT Awards few years ago and to put this in game is an honour in my opinion, especially for the owner's and give some respect to people who working on that car.

Btw, I agree the point to put standard/base version of the car so us as a player could modify our cars as much as we want. Let's see how it goes.

i love tricked out Zetas

i'm stoked on this. some of my funnest runs where with overpowered Fairladys on the Ring

This game has more than enough cars, but it sorely lacks in courses. I'd rather they add the iconic GT tracks already. Where is Trial Mountain? Grand Valley? Deep Forest? Apricot Hill? Where are the city courses like Rome? Seattle? Tokyo R246?

I really miss Trial Mountain. My all time favorite GT track :(

Back