Sunrise, SunsetMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennythebomb
  • 9 comments
  • 884 views
Messages
4,394
These are brand new lyrics of mine... I literally just finished writing this. Enjoy and please comment :)



Sunrise, Sunset

Brilliant orange rays emerge
Precisely at the break of dawn
Watch the dazzling display
Pour through my pellucid window

Magnificent splendor of the horizon
I am captivated as I look closer
Colors and hues with no name
Dance along the golden meadow

Interspersed clouds roll by lazily
Causing floating scattered shadows
To creep and crawl along the walls
My face is infused with sunshine

Neither picture nor poem can capture
The beauty possessed within this frame
It must be caught in the ephemeral moment
Preserved in my memory vivid and divine

Lovely streams of glowing light
Create an aura of pure delight
God's sweet morning ritual
Is an intense experience

Such fleeting beauty fades in an instant
Shade inches towards the vanishing sky
Only the most patient of observers
Catch the last flurries of radiance
 
WOW, dude you 're great... :crazy: 👍
I want this song recorded!
Have you got any idea of the kind of music? 💡
 
WOW, dude you 're great... :crazy: 👍
I want this song recorded!
Have you got any idea of the kind of music? 💡

Thanks! :D

Honestly I don't have a melody for it yet.

I'm thinking death metal.

I'm thinking upbeat acoustic.

The heaviest songs I have written are heavy metal but I can't do a death metal growl.
 
Awww, this is nice =]

I like it.
Yeah record it, a nice light acoustic would go well.
I'm a found lover of acoustic 👍
 
I'm thinking upbeat acoustic.

The heaviest songs I have written are heavy metal but I can't do a death metal growl.



I was being sarcastic. :p It would be funny to hear those lyrics in a gutteral growl. :D

Upbeat acoustic would sound cool though. 👍
 
Awww, this is nice =]

I like it.
Yeah record it, a nice light acoustic would go well.
I'm a found lover of acoustic 👍

Thank you :D

I was being sarcastic. :p It would be funny to hear those lyrics in a gutteral growl. :D

Upbeat acoustic would sound cool though. 👍

Yeah, I knew you were being sarcastic. It would be funny though. It would get people's attention that's for sure!
 
I used to sing for a death metal band... well, we were two singers, I did the growls while the other guy did the shrills... it was fun.
 
:lol: Really? hhahahaha, I can picture you on stage growling and going crazy! :crazy:
 
Yeah this song suits in a acoustic melody (death metal lol :crazy: :scared: )
Heavy metal in an Iron Maiden-style wouldn't be bad though, because Maiden's metal is very melodic. Or something in a hard rock style.
But the most suitable is something like the Rammones' (am I writing it correctly?)
'Tonight' that goes:
'Oh tonight, you killed me with your smile...' you know. Something like this.:)
 
Back