Sunset pearlescent

  • Thread starter Thread starter stucar17
  • 9 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
401
Australia
Wollongong
Messages
sb170773
Hey guys, am in need of 2 sunset pearlescent (yellow) paint chips for my race league. Just let me know what you want for it and will see if I have it. PSN name is stuart170773

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance.
 
Send me a FR I will send tonight for free. Put paint in the message so I know who you are.
 
Thanks mate, is your psn hoodfield?
 
Thanks mate, is your psn hoodfield?




<----------- 👍

Actually you might as well tell me 5 chips to send. :D
 
FR sent.

I don't need 5!!! 2 would be great.

Thanks
 
Hoodfield strikes again 👍
Two minutes, and you were caught :D
 
umm, ok....... i guess i am missing something here?
 
Sent you 3 in case. 👍
 
Thanks hoodfield. Appreciated. Stu
 
Back