Super Dallara F1 (Toyota/Honda) or Mazda 787b?

Super Dallara F1 (Toyota/Honda) or Mazda 787b?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
While looking for cool vehicles that have a price tag of 1,000,00 Cr., I stumbled across the Super Dallara F1 by Super Formula, now I had planned on getting a Mazda 787b. now I can't decide on which to get when I reach 2,0000,00 Cr. so I'm leaving it to you guys to pick one.

Yeh these things shouldnt be a problem. With minimum grinding all this comes easy.

However saying that the SF19s are only good for the amateur hour SF19 races.

And the 787b is good if you like being a backmarker in most of the Gr.1 races.

Yeh these things shouldnt be a problem. With minimum grinding all this comes easy.

However saying that the SF19s are only good for the amateur hour SF19 races.

got the 787b already
(my 787 isn't a back marker though, every race I do with it is a victory. :D)

no, I'm talking about the dumb AI
What he means is that in case you want to use it for online racing, Sport Mode/FIA it won't really be competitive. With AI it should be perfectly fine, but if you go racing online the performance is a bit lacking. 👍

In the few online Gr.C races I've had then 787b is ok... its not the best IMO.

I seem to get munted by the German twins quite a bit (962 and Sauber C9).

I've drive all of the Gr.C cars a fair bit and I think the Nissan is the best.

Against the Gr.1 leagues you'll also get killed simply because it has a low top end (360km/h?) and its obviously going to get humilated by the LMP-H and VGTs... that's not its fault. That's PD's bad classing.

(my 787 isn't a back marker though, every race I do with it is a victory. :D)
He's talking about online.
no, I'm talking about the dumb AI
The user you're responding to is talking about online racing, because there's no sense talking about how good cars are against the AI - you can beat almost anything in almost anything else, because they suck.

The 787B is not competitive in the Gr.1 class in online races because it does not have the high downforce and hybrid, four-wheel drive acceleration in low speed corners as the modern LMP1-H cars in the class. Get onto a track with big straights, like Le Mans, and the Sauber C9 and Nissan R92CP are faster.

I also don't know why you're making so many threads asking people to decide which of two low-value cars you should buy. In GT Sport, any car under 1m credits is only half an hour away from being in your garage (three races with N300 at Blue Moon Bay in Premium Sports Lounge; 36 minutes, 1.125m credits), and there's no readily achievable garage cap that limits how many cars you can buy.

If it's 10-20m credit cars you're talking about, sure, that's a big decision because it'll take 13 hours of racing to get back up to 15m to check out the alternative. Other than that, do a couple of races and buy them both. Then maybe make a thread about your choices and why you prefer one over the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back