Super Extreme Important Notice -- Read

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 15 comments
  • 711 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
406
United States
United States
so it turns out i forgot my mains password & lost it so i will be unable to access my account...... SOAB..............

so my alternative (now main) is MustangxBOSSx302

list in this thread and i will try my best to get it as this account has not very much

and DLC paint is unavailable

Super Sorry:scared:

My new main has i think 6 tradeable cars and all DLC cars:grumpy:
300+ trophys gone
560+ cars GONE
Bspec40 F'ING GONE :scared::scared::scared::nervous::nervous::nervous::ouch:
 
Last edited:
Why don't you go online, put in your email and click "Forgot Password?" It should work.
 
This is why I keep a record on my pc,and yes I have used fake email's in the past,one of my email's got hacked but I can still use psn.:) add my main and I can put up some cars for borrow, 2J and a few others let me know what you need up,I have rally cars for the latest drift/time trials up at the moment oh and my main is the first psn of the two.
 
KB18FAN
Couldn't agree more. Should of wrote all that information down somewhere.

I believe that I have backups of my backups of game saves and a text document as well as a paper copy of my details!
 
KB18FAN
Arn't you the same guy that gave this excuse yesturday.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245419

Something just doesn't seem right with all this.

I have never seem sure on this guy. He tried to con me out of a level 24 saying he had remote raced my bobs for numerous weeks then I deleted him off my friends list? Something going on here I reckon!
 
I'm confused..is it me or are there 3 threads on this?:lol:
 
Rob192005
I'm confused..is it me or are there 3 threads on this?:lol:

Yup, with different titles and OP's
 
Meh,well my offer for putting cars online still stands I will accept fr when I get on just before reset.
 
Not seeing a trade and the thread is marked as "Completed"... so...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back