Super Formula BOP issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Cotham
  • 2 comments
  • 4,180 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Ran into an issue where my Super Formula league cannot use BOP settings. The reason being is that Nitrous and Overtake are considered the same setting. You cannot disable overtake on the Super Formula cars which makes it impossible to enter the race with BOP settings turned on due to having "nitrous" installed. Clearly overtake and nitrous are not the same thing. Does anyone know of a way around this issue? I think we've tried everything but I'm hoping there's something I missed. C'mon Polyphony let's get this figured out!
 
Aren't they on the same power and weight anyways?
 
Aren't they on the same power and weight anyways?
They are but we usually don't be allow tuning as well. So no downforce or transmission tuning. This issue also screws with that as well
 
Back