Super GT, level 22, what did you use?

66'Roadster

(Banned)
I put my Mine's Skyline thru, the first race in the rain got gold first go on sports softs, despite coming off at the start of lap 1!
For the next race, Fuji speedway I had to upgrade to racing softs and tune up to second stage turbo, only got 7th without the upgrades, then got first.
About to do the last one, Tokyo! Its a fast series but not as hard as I'd imagined!

I have run the series numerous times as it is a fun way to break-in SuperGT cars. :)
1st: Honda NSX GT500 Stealth
2nd: Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth
3rd: Castrol Tom's Supra '97
And so on, after using the first two and winning comfortably without any settings adjustment or tuning I decided to run all following series with Sports Softs as you mentioned and that made for some great racing! 👍

That's the one I like, but I've tried the Mines only to be unhappy with it. Good job though. It's a tough race with the Mines.👍

Oh the Mine's is a fabulous car, it trounced the competition in the wet race! The Fuji race wasnt so easy but for Tokyo it was outclassed! The Woodone's Supra tho, well, what a car!

I used my bought Takata Dome NSX, lovely car by the way. Awesome livery.
Then I raced it with my B-Spec won TOM'S Supra. Great fun, though the Supra is a bit underpowered stock.

Amuse S2000 GT-1 Turbo in B-Spec, Xanavi Nismo GT-R in A-Spec.

I just started it on my 2nd time through GT5. Won the Castrol Mugen NSX by completing the Expert level and received a lvl 17 Gift Card.

I used this:
Castrol Mugen

These were my results:
Castrol Mugen - 499HP

Suzuka - 5.691 sec win
Fuji - 3.355 win
R246 - 7.038 win

picture.php

Back