Super GT No Championship!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 7 comments
  • 709 views
Messages
2,325
United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
Messages
paoloevans
Absolutley love this game and have been playing GT since GT ARRIVED ON ps1. Was slightly gutted tho wen i realized that there was no Super GT Championship series, only 3 single races!:ouch:

Wot are your views on this? was looking 4ward to that series most!!
 
It is a disapointment. Could have been a 5+ race series with a decent amount of prize money at the end. It is redeemed slightly by the inclusion of rainy weather at Suzuka though.
 
try GT World Championship :)
 
It was curious, seeing as how there are quite a few very nice Premium Super GT models. I don't know what's going on with that, to be honest.
 
Yeh the rain at suzuka is good and i suppose there is the suzuka endurance race to unlock to. :)
 
I was looking forward to this the most as well. I really enjoy driving the Super GT cars. I hope Suzuka enduro is all SuperGT cars. That would make it a little better.
 
yep the Suzuka 1000 km have superGT cars.... but also World GT Championship so I realy don't understand what are you guys missing?
 
I think it would just be nice 2 have a 100% super GT series event, such as the NASCAR championship. But your absolutley right, the world championship is awesome!!!!!!!!
 
Back