paoloevans Messages 2,325 Fareham, UK Messages paoloevans Jan 12, 2011 #1 Ok, does anyone now if any TV channel in the UK covers the Super GT Series. I know this topic is not 'strictly' GT5 but I would love to know if there is one? Anyone???
Ok, does anyone now if any TV channel in the UK covers the Super GT Series. I know this topic is not 'strictly' GT5 but I would love to know if there is one? Anyone???
Beliall Messages 1,041 Messages Beliall / Beliall X (360) Messages Beliall X Jan 12, 2011 #2 I dont know, but Bloomberg show a lot of FIA GT motorsport, in case you were not aware.
Tired Tyres Premium Messages 13,083 West Yorkshire Messages Tired_Tyres Messages Tired Tyres Jan 12, 2011 #3 I don't know but try asking here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15
D dave1973 Messages 8 Messages dave1973 Jan 12, 2011 #4 'm sure i've watched it on "Motors Tv" on sky channel 413. I believe the new season begins March 21st, hope that helps
'm sure i've watched it on "Motors Tv" on sky channel 413. I believe the new season begins March 21st, hope that helps
paoloevans Messages 2,325 Fareham, UK Messages paoloevans Jan 12, 2011 #5 dave1973 'm sure i've watched it on "Motors Tv" on sky channel 413. I believe the new season begins March 21st, hope that helps Click to expand... Thank you
dave1973 'm sure i've watched it on "Motors Tv" on sky channel 413. I believe the new season begins March 21st, hope that helps Click to expand... Thank you
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,139 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 12, 2011 #6 paoloevans I know this topic is not 'strictly' GT5 Click to expand... Not need for the apostrophes or the strictly, it is not GT5. Locking.
paoloevans I know this topic is not 'strictly' GT5 Click to expand... Not need for the apostrophes or the strictly, it is not GT5. Locking.