Super GT World Championship S2 | CanceledFinished 

• Thread starter 3LV10
  • 73 comments

Should we have two classes? (GT500 & GT300). Also, should we have PRO and AM classes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Zero crank the weather up a bit on some of the tracks so we actually have another variable to deal with. Also make Daytona start a little later in the afternoon.

Hey sorry but both team true speed teams will have to pull out. Stuff coming up in our lives for example I'm having a few surgeries over next few weeks. Sorry.

Hey sorry but both team true speed teams will have to pull out. Stuff coming up in our lives for example I'm having a few surgeries over next few weeks. Sorry.

Np man, you're always welcome to come back if we have another season.

@ReilavaC requested that I change the weather on some of the tracks. Which I did, most notably for Daytona. Some of the other tracks I increased slightly.

So a dumb question but do the races start at 9 EST or does practice? I would be getting off right as the races started.

So a dumb question but do the races start at 9 EST or does practice? I would be getting off right as the races started.

Practice starts an hour before the race starts. You can choose to come practice if you want. The actual race starts at 9est.

I won't be there tonight. Im in a24 hour race and one of my teammates lost power at his house, so I have to drive longer stints. So I won't make these races tonight.:indiff:

Hey guys its been fun racing with you guys. It seems like everyone's losing interest in the series. I'll be canceling the series. Again, it's been fun.

Hey guys its been fun racing with you guys. It seems like everyone's losing interest in the series. I'll be canceling the series. Again, it's been fun.
I think you're overreacting a little bit. A lot of people including myself couldn't come due to circumstances today, not because of lost interest.

I think you're overreacting a little bit. A lot of people including myself couldn't come due to circumstances today, not because of lost interest.

No one showed up. I don't want keep postponing races. We did that with the race before this series, and when we set a new date, barley anyone showed up there. If that's not a loss of interest, I don't know what else is. Anyways, good races while it lasted.

Back