Super GT World Championship S2 | CanceledFinished 

• Thread starter 3LV10
  • 73 comments

Should we have two classes? (GT500 & GT300). Also, should we have PRO and AM classes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Shadow Moses
xNeroZero

Introduction
::

Welcome to the official thread of season two of the Super GT World Championship. Season one is completed. It's time to get ready for Season 2!

Rules and Regulations ::
  • Each car must be stock. Stock meaning that no upgrades, turbo or engine are allowed, this also goes for oil changes. Transmission, suspension, LSD and down force adjustments are permitted.
  • All drivers must enter the course before qualifying to have their cars scrutinized. If a driver is found to be in breach of the regulations, that driver will be asked to leave.
  • No cutting corners! All four wheels off the track is corner cutting.
  • If a driver misses 2 race meetings, without informing me via PSN message or this thread. That driver will be removed from the roster and their position will be given to someone else.
  • Each race will be conducted with a rolling start with extra time allocated for this purpose. The pole sitter will lead this pace lap at a speed of around 60 miles per hour. Towards the end of the lap, the field will form up into a 2x2 grid, by overall qualifying order. The pole sitter is in control of the point where the race starts. They may start the race by going full throttle between pit entrance and the start/finish line. Once the leader starts, all drivers may race freely.
  • Pit lane boundaries will be respected for each course. When entering and leaving the pits the driver must stay within the pit lane lines.
  • Blue flags must be obeyed. When a faster car is coming up to lap you. You must give that faster car the inside line into the corner while keeping your current pace.
  • Only the base model cars can be used.
  • Each driver will be required to team up in teams of two. Each driver in each team must drive the same two cars for the first and second half of the season. Each car must have the same body and rim colors as their team mates car. There will be a team and driver's championship.
  • A mandatory mid season car change is required. Example: Car 1 for the first half of the season, Car 2 in the second half.
  • Each driver must pick their own number. Number one is vacated for the champion.
The honorary stewards will be NZ, CavZee and myself.

Points and Scoring ::

Points will be allocated for the following positions below. Points will be doubled for the 60 minute races.

1st : 25 points
2nd : 18 points
3rd : 15 points
4th : 12 points
5th : 10 points
6th : 8 points
7th : 6 points
8th : 4 points
9th : 2 points
10th : 1 point

Race settings ::
  • Grip - Real
  • Draft - Real
  • Fuel and tire consumption - Fast
  • Tires - Racing hard
  • Mechanical damage - Off
  • Visible damage - Off
  • Weather and time change will be active on some tracks if applicable.
  • All assists with exception of ABS are off.
  • Penalties - Off
  • Race delay - 180 seconds
  • Qualifier - Alone, 6 minutes at least.

Last edited:
Race calender ::

The Super GT World Championship will consist of 12 races with one 30 minute race and 60 minute race per race meeting. We will meet at 9PM EST every Saturday. Before every race meet, there will be an hour non-mandatory practice session. There will be a 5 minute intermission between each race.

Week 1 - Saturday, October 11th ::

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 80's
  • Time length - 30 minutes
  • Weather - 10% / changeability at 3
  • Time progression - 1800, progression set at 5
Daytona Road Course
  • Time length - 60 minutes
  • Weather - 50% / changeability at 7
  • Time progression - 1200, progression set at 20
Week 2 - Saturday, October 18th ::

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
  • Weather - Fixed / Clear
  • Time progression - 1600, progression set at 5
Tokyo R246
  • Configuration - Forward
Week 3 - Saturday, October 25th ::

High Speed Ring
  • Weather - 30% / changeability at 4
Red Bull Ring
  • Weather - Fixed
Week 4 - Saturday, November 1st ::

Fuji Speedway F
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
  • Weather - 20% / changeability at 3
  • Time progression - 0600, progression set at 20
Week 5 - Saturday, November 8th ::

Rome
  • Configuration - Reverse
Circuit de La Sarthe 2013
  • Weather - 20% / changeability at 5
  • Time progression - 1800 progression set at 30
Week 6 - Saturday, November 15th ::

Nurburgring GP/F
  • Weather - Fixed
  • Time progression - 1800, progression set at 5
Nurburgring 24h
  • Weather - 20% / changeability at 5
  • Time progression - 1800 progression set at 30

Last edited:
Roster ::

To sign up, leave your details like this:

Team name ::
# @gtp Team mate 1 | PSN - Car 1 / Car 2 - Body color / Rim color
# @gtp Team mate 2 | PSN - Car 1 / Car 2 - Body color / Rim color

#1 @LLOYDZELITE69 | LLOYDZ_ELITE69

#3 @3LV10 | xNeroZero

#5 @Mini Stiggy | GTP_Mini_Stiggy

#7 @CanadianMark | NZNZNZNZNZNZNZ

#22 @Ettick | Ettick_

#25 @Kross24 | kross_24

#77 @ReilavaC | I_CavZee_I

#90 @TS_19 | topsniper19

#91 @juicybeans916 | juicybeans916

#92 @Najin | SPYDI520

Teams ::

Sponge Nation Racing ::

#1 LLOYDZ_ELITE69 - GT-R / HSV - Black / Black
#5 GTP_Mini_Stiggy - GT-R / HSV - Black / Black

Kill House B Racing ::

#3 xNeroZero - Z / HSV - Spirit Grey / Black
#92 SPYDI520 - Z / HSV - Spirit Grey / Black

Chocobo Racing ::

#7 NZNZNZNZNZNZNZ - Z / GT-R - New Indy Yellow Pearl / Black
#77 I_CavZee_I - Z / GT-R - New Indy Yellow Pearl / Black

White Dog Racing ::

#22 Ettick_ - HSV / GT-R - White / Silver
#90 topsniper19 - HSV / GT-R - White / Silver

Alexis Texas Racing ::

#25 kross_24 - GT-R / HSV - Blue / Yellow
#91 juicybeans916 - GT-R / HSV - Blue / Yellow

Team 6 :: Open

Team 7 :: Open

Team 8 :: Open

Last edited:
Looks good, I'll take the HSV (Blue, black wheels) again. Only thing is the NSX is complete garbage, so I feel sorry for anyone who picks it:lol:

Looks good, I'll take the HSV (Blue, black wheels) again. Only thing is the NSX is complete garbage, so I feel sorry for anyone who picks it:lol:

I know the NSX is garbage. I'm thinking of taking off tbh. Also what car will you be using for the second half of the season?

I know the NSX is garbage. I'm thinking of taking off tbh. Also what car will you be using for the second half of the season?
Still thinking about that, but it will probably be the GTR.

3 races a night again? Why don't we do something like a Sprint race (30 minutes or less)at one track and then an endurance race (60+ minutes) at another?

I like the idea of having teams but I'm not sure I'm feeling the mandatory car swap. I get what you're going for but I dunno...

3 races a night again? Why don't we do something like a Sprint race (30 minutes or less)at one track and then an endurance race (60+ minutes) at another?

I like the idea of having teams but I'm not sure I'm feeling the mandatory car swap. I get what you're going for but I dunno...
We'll see about the calendar. As for now it's a provisional calendar.

#63 @Ronwill73 /GTR-HSV/Dark Silver car black wheels. I'm gonna keep racing with you guys to learn more and more and to become more competitive. Never drove without assists before this series so I'm learning. Appreciate the patience guys.

#13 @gtcanada / bugattiracer13 /gtr /2nd GT500 car / matte black/ lime green wheels. :)

I elaborated on the car selection part of the rules and regulations part of the OP concerning picking a car. If you're choosing the GT500 class. You need to pick two cars that you'll participate in the GT500 class.

#92 SPYDI520 HSV /deep purple/ black rims/ 2nd GT500 car blue with silver rims.

You need to pick two GT500 cars if you're in the GT500 class.
#24 @@LLOYDZELITE69 / HSV / GTR / black paint / grey tires. ;) and I still think we should have a manufactures standings or teammates standing as well :)

I was thinking of the same thing too. I wanted to do teams of 3, (for obvious reasons). That wouldn't work then, because we could only have 15 people.

You need to pick two GT500 cars if you're in the GT500 class.

I was thinking of the same thing too. I wanted to do teams of 3, (for obvious reasons). That wouldn't work then, because we could only have 15 people.
Just have teams of 2 or teams of 4. But having a teammate will definitely add another exciting factor.

Just have teams of 2 or teams of 4. But having a teammate will definitely add another exciting factor.

I like teams of 2. If everyone supports the addition of teams, I'll add it. There is a slight problem though. Say your team mate doesn't show up, and you're the only one racing that night. You get where I'm coming from?

Last edited:
Also. For the first week, I was thinking the time progression should be 60 since that'll make the track more alive. I don't know that was just my thought

Two of my friends want to join

#43 NICO_CAS_43 / NSX / gtr white one and black one

#14 Kmeyerjustwon / supra/ supra white one and black one

I've taken the provisional calender down. What I put up in the race calender section is the official calender.

Back