Super Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter W12quadt
  • 4 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
5
United States
United States
Messages
Kryssez
Having trouble with the series. Got myself a Minolta Toyota but unsure of the right tune. The veyron fishtails like a drunk eel. Any suggestions appreciated.
 
Most (if not all) of the 650PP races in S Class can be done with the LCC Rocket, no need for fuel and tires for most races. As for Le Mans I don't know what to say, but the Bentley Speed 8 worked for me well.
 
What Spencer says !!.. LCC rocket and prianio tune wins all but lemans easy.. I used the peugoet 905 evo for that.. Very fast and stable..
 
There should be a Rocket In Your Pocket! As for the 750 PP Races, the Audi R18 TDI is a Monster. The above mentioned cars would be amazing as well.
 
What Spencer says !!.. LCC rocket and prianio tune wins all but lemans easy.. I used the peugoet 905 evo for that.. Very fast and stable..
You have a link to the tune?
 
Back