Super Trucks in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveEnforcer
  • 12 comments
  • 1,223 views
Messages
400
New Zealand
Auckland
Messages
Turbo_Kiwi021
Messages
Turbo91Kiwi
Hi all I was watching some good old Super Truck racing on youtube and thought to myself that Gran Turismo is a driving simulator im interested in thoughts about Polyphony Digital adding a couple of these 1000+ HP beasts in GT6 to add to that whole driving experience that Gran Turismo is all about. what are your guys thoughts about this and will it be worth trying to get P.D's attention about this ?
 
I remember watching Super Truck races on the tv when I was a kid those things rocked, I even remember them in TOCA3, Though a few issues could arise, One I don't think Super Trucks have much of a following which is unfortunate, Two the damage system and other game elements just wouldn't make it seem as fun and Lastly my betting is that Codemasters probably still own the rights :)
 
I can't think of what Super Trucks are..

Are they Trophy trucks like this?
images-4.jpeg

I always thought it would be cool if GT had a little Variety of this. But this isn't GT type Racing. Would be nice tho.
 
This is a form of motorsport that has 'Merica written all over it. Unfortunately, this type of racing doesn't happen here.

I'd pay good money to watch these things come into Hurry Downs.
 
This game is epic.... I have so much fun when I play it....

Super_Trucks_Racing-USA.jpg


This stuff would be amazing in GT.
 
This is a form of motorsport that has 'Merica written all over it. Unfortunately, this type of racing doesn't happen here.

I'd pay good money to watch these things come into Hurry Downs.
They tried to get it going here a few times over the years but each time it failed, us American's aren't as redneck as the world thinks haha :p
 
Interestingly, Mercedes had two of their championship winning Trucks in their museum when I was there in Jan... maybe could model those? I think they had 1,000 and 1,500 hp
 
They tried to get it going here a few times over the years but each time it failed, us American's aren't as redneck as the world thinks haha :p
So 'Murican, even 'Murcia doesn't have it.
 
Back