Super Trucks

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 20 comments
Heres some screenshots:

supertrucks_screen002.jpg

supertrucks_screen003.jpg

Racing big riggs around a track. This is another one of those 'sports' that I just don't understand. These trucks are designed to pull enormous freight, but someone thought it would be fun to race them on a track. Why? This is so bizzar. I would much rather watch mini-vans or riding lawnmowers.

18 Wheeler could have been fun, if the single player was a lot longer, and there were move multiplayer tracks.

~LoudMusic

Attachments

• imthurspanistrullimow.jpg
    imthurspanistrullimow.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 149
Now I've seen everything. Maybe they'll change the name to "Redneck Rally".

I would play it :D

They show these trucks on Motorsport Mundial all the time (Speedvisi...erm Speed Channel)

These guys are sick...these trucks are all tricked out and a hoot to watch...major corporate sponsorship too :cool:

You should see it...their braking systems include a jet of water directly onto the rotor, resulting in a huge amount of steam coming from the wheel wells under braking. Necessary to combat the incredible amount of heat generated when racing such heavy rigs :D

Edit: I always thought it peculiar that the Europeans were the ones to get this going...seems for sure something that we Americans would try, what with our obession with big shiny trucks.

Nah, it's not redneck - it's for fat dudes named "Big Al" with 3 inches of butt crack showin'

hehehe

It's funny to watch though, like midget wrestling.

Originally posted by Brian P
Heres a link to an article on the new game Super Trucks. The game is currently in development and is expected to be released in Europe around April time. As of yet no date has been announced for a release of the American version.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2841789,00.html
No more threads about it than this one? It's been out a while, and is a lot of fun.

i have this game, i got it for Christmas, and the guage is the brakes heat(red bar) and water to cool them (blue bar)

I think this is a really fun game,I was just playing it with my new driving force pro wheel that i got for a amazing discount :D :D :D

I saved $80 because the EB games by where live dident put the right price tag on it, and they rang it up and it said $149 but the manager said to sell it to me for what they had on the box and that was $80 and its bran new to!:D :D

im just so happy that i can play my truck racing game with a killer wheel

man the force feed back is so sweet ,its the first usb and force feed back wheel ive ever had:D :D
(sorry if im of topic )

PS: after i got it the manager was like telling one of the other guys there make sure and change the tags on the other two they had:lol:

Oh duh...

Hee! Hee!

At first I thought you were saying you'd paid $80 instead of $149 for Super Trucks Racing.

But I guess you meant for the wheel. :lol:

It's interesting that it does the force-feedback correctly.

P.S. According to my calculations, you saved 149 - 80 = 69 dollars.

Well, plus tax, so maybe that's 80 if the sales tax in your area is
80/69 * 100 - 100 = 15%.

Which is what it is here in Ontario. (Hmm, Except the above actually gives closer to 16%...)

Latest Posts

Back