Super: willow springs

United States
United States
Mustang_91D
So I've been trying to get 1st on willow. I keep getting second or worse. I've used the gt-r spec-v mainly. What have you used. ( I'm sure if I keep trying with the gtr I should get it. But just wanted some input. Thanks!

It keeps up because it doesn't need to pit.

But it can hold its own anyway. I did the Ascari race with it as well and beat FXX's and Veyrons.

O ok, yea I used the gtr for Ascari. But I just wasnt beating everyone on Willow. Thank you!
Yeah, a GT-R is really a bad choice for a track like that, your tires are just going to melt. Not saying it can't be done, but it would be a rough one. Lighter cars that need no pit stops are the key to all except Lemans. Lemans you need an LMP, I reccomend the Peugot 908.

Yea I beat all of the super license, I only have to get first on willow. And yea, I did use the 908 on Le mans. As well as Spa too.
It's an amazing car. Thanks for the help.

The Willow "endurance" can be really fun if you use something that normally places 7th or worse in the hands of the AI. Just watch your throttle on those right-handers because your left rear will wear down to a nub.

The Rocket decimated!!! Thanks.
I know that I'm totally sounding like a "fanboy" but the LCC Rocket is easily my favorite car. I've won so many races with it even when I've had to de-tune it to 50% power AND carry an 80kg ballast just to get it to comply with PP restrictions. The race at Willow Springs is a long one but you will eventually reel in the race leaders even though they already have a 30+ sec lead on you right from the start. The key is tire conservation and consistently smooth driving. But then, that applies just about anywhere :lol:

I will look into buying the Nissan next. Since I already beat the whole super license....I have nothing to lose. Thanks for the help.

Back