Super Woden GP3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave A
  • 33 comments
  • 3,681 views
Hi, I'm Victor. A friend showed me this thread, and I wanted to drop by to thank you all for the enthusiasm regarding the new game,thanks a lot for everything!
Welcome @ViJuDa! Thank you for your brilliant games so far; I really enjoyed playing Rally Edge earlier this year and eagerly look forward to SWGP3. Keep up the good work! :)
 
Hi, I'm Victor. A friend showed me this thread, and I wanted to drop by to thank you all for the enthusiasm regarding the new game,thanks a lot for everything!
Welcome @ViJuDa I am looking forward to this game especially when it hits the console. Keep up the good work!
 
Would love to see the car list as I’m interested in finding out if WTCC cars will be represented. With the amount of obscure cars like Saab 900 and I think the one from Brasil, in GPII, I feel we’re in for some good times with car choices.
 
Back