Superb Parts and there effect / Tips ...

What are Your efficient GT3 parts in combination with a other ?

Engine / Drivetrain & VCD
Car boddy / Chassis
Brake
Front Tyres / Rear Tyres / Grip
Transmission / Gear-settings

If You have nice Tip's to create GT3 Hybrids, please post it too !

Thank's

I'm love this part's

😈 The Beetle Cup Car boddy, has a superbe handling and in combine with a Mazda 787b Chassy , is it the hell !!!

:P The Toyota Celica SSII boddy, in combine with a Mazda 787b chassis is one of the fastest Cars in the Game !

( 😈 The Mazda 787b chassis, is verry fast, with a great handling 😈 )

I'm to notice, the Vertigo chassis is extrem fast, but the handling by high speed, isn't the best. :confused: ( I'm cant controll this Chassis right , the Car to tend to do oversteering and skidding. ( Do you have a Idea, or a good solution to use this Chassis ??? )

:D The Storm V12 engine, is my most loved engine . ( The handling and sound is genial )

The Sample 001engine, is powerful and good to dose. This nice engine sounds good, up to 15.000 hp

The best results by the Storm and Sample 001 engines, im made in combine, with the "Drivetrain & VCD" from a "Normal Beetle RSI" and this Gear-settings.

1gear : 2.961
2 gear: 1.835
3 gear: 1.275
4 gear: 0.934
5 gear: 0.722
6 gear: 0.589
Final Drive: 3.202
Auto Gear: 45

To create a sweet-tempered Car , I'm give the rear tyres a little more grip / downforce, than the front tyres !
( This to effect : The Car understeer and dont like to skidding )

To create a Drift-Car, I'm use a Mazda RX 7 Infini III Chassis, with a slowed-down Diablo or Storm V12 engine, and a tick more Grip on the front thyres, than the rear tyres.
( The Mazda RX 7 Infini III Chassis, can superb controlled Drifting, over a wide angle )

But it can be a handicap, to have to much power !!!

I think that a great combo is the CL600, with an F1 chassis. You can put the weight down to 459kgs! :eek: :D That's sweet. :) The Merc looks a bit longer and a bit wider. With the Sample001 suspension, you can set the ride height anywhere from 55mm all the way up to 250mm! That's pretty sweet. ;) I use a variety of engines, but because of the sound I like the Beetle RSI engine. :) The exhaust note is so low, and hollow! :P And the shear style of a twin turbo V6 is sort off cool. :cool:

You can try this transmission settings too .

( change this lines, in the .ini - file , from a exported Car and import this Car back to Your GT-3 Gamesave. )

240=-2956
244=-2962
248=-1836
252=-1276
256=-935
260=-723
264=-590
268=-1
272=-2853
276=-46

Back