McLaren Premium Messages 46,770 Texas Jun 27, 2006 #1 All these belong to 1 man in Norway. Good taste, he has. Cars are: Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 Conv. Pagani Zonda F Conv. Lamborghini Murcielago Lamborghini Diablo Roadster Koenigsegg CCR Aston Martin V8 Vantage Ferrari F50 Ferrari F40
All these belong to 1 man in Norway. Good taste, he has. Cars are: Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 Conv. Pagani Zonda F Conv. Lamborghini Murcielago Lamborghini Diablo Roadster Koenigsegg CCR Aston Martin V8 Vantage Ferrari F50 Ferrari F40
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Jun 27, 2006 #2 *Adds 1 man in Norway to the list of people I hate/am jealous of* Just good? I'd say GREAT taste...I've dreamed about driving every car on that trailer.
*Adds 1 man in Norway to the list of people I hate/am jealous of* Just good? I'd say GREAT taste...I've dreamed about driving every car on that trailer.
Vonie Messages 3,879 Messages thevonsteinery Jun 27, 2006 #3 I didn't know that Jordan lived in Norway.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,770 Texas Jun 27, 2006 #4 Well, d*mn, that only leaves 1 other site which I know isn't a repost. Ah well, stuff happens. Still cool.
Well, d*mn, that only leaves 1 other site which I know isn't a repost. Ah well, stuff happens. Still cool.