Supercars. best match for tuned SV

Messages
140
Messages
Ferrari-F10-2010
Hello just signed up after being a dedicated fan of Gran Turismo.
I Love this game however i have a few questions and pointers.
im the proud owner of a Lamborghini Murcielargo LP670-4 SV which has been heavily moddified. now it easily beats veyrons, nascars and Zonda r's without a doubt however i need help with other cars as i want to find something than can match that but be similar or cheaper in price. i traded a veyron for an ACR Viper and its been tuned but the car doesnt have the acceleration and its only a bit heavier but a bit more powerful i dislike the car but still prefer it to the veyron. should i have gotten a better car? i want to know what the ZR1 is like after racing modification and engine updates as well as numerous other supercars around the 100,000 to 300,000? please help even willing to trade several cars for something good.
 
Have you tried the ferrari 458 yet? It's the best car i've driven so far in GT5.
 
no actually. is it good. i dislike the car personally but its something like 100bhp less, 100,000 less and bit heavier than an Standard SV
 
Suggestions:
430 Scuderia, Gallardo, older Viper, Ford GT, R8, etc.

Anyway, I have a ZR1 RM and it handles very well, you just need to tune well, like low suspension and high top speed.

Also, the 458, if its full modded, is extremely good.
 
Corvette RM >>>>> Super tuned Street car. RM's are basically full race cars. On the ACR, I have one at min weight, with 800 hp. It's lighters than the SV, and very quick, though without 4WD it's slower off the line. It's probably my best tuned car.
 
The Enzo will do it, suprised no one said that yet :P
 
A well tweaked Ford GT would so destroy any Ferrari or any Lambo in its way. And I'm a Ferrari guy myself.
 
Buy a Speed 12. It's actually a great car, it doesn't oversteer much despite it's very powerful engine and it is practically unbeatable in acceleration from 100km+. You need to take corners slower but it's not as bad as some have made it out to be.

I like it anyway, it's fun. Another car, though is the Ferrari 599. Fully tuned it's really fun. It's very tame too and is an easy car to drive, even being quick round the corners provided you hit the apex's well.
 
I have most of the said/popular cars fully upgraded and I've been tuning their suspension trying to find out which is best (haven't done anything with the LSD yet). So far this is what I've come up with.

Corvette ZR1 RM > Viper SRT10 ACR > Murcielago LP-670 Superveloce > Ford GT > Nissan GT-R SpecV > Enzo Ferrari

This is how I feel regarding the cars and their overall performance. The ZR1 handles very well, slightly better than the SRT10 ACR but the latter is the fastest one I listed for top speed and acceleration at higher speeds. The GT-R takes off faster than any of these. The Murcielago really surprised me - it corners better than the Enzo and is hardly any slower. I expected more out of the Enzo and less out of the Murcielago.

The Bugatti Veyron is trash, in case you don't know by now.

The Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini Gallardo are very close in speed and cornering, but overall I give the nod to the 458 Italia. It needed less suspension tuning and is easier to drive. I haven't had time to finish tuning the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and Cadillac CIEN Concept yet but the former is definitely inferior to all of the above, except maybe the Gallardo and 458 Italia. It suffers from lots of understeer. The CIEN Concept was a good car when I drove it and faster than even the Viper SRT10 ACR. Its speed is comparable to the Cerbera Speed 12, but with a noticeably better launch.
 
Back