Supercars of the GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEROX
  • 20 comments
  • 2,240 views
Messages
3,989
Malaysia
Area 10
Messages
Valkyrize92
At the title says...
I would really appriciate if someone give me some info about the supercar that available in GT5.

The supercars i know for now is:

-All Ferrari
-All Lamborghini
-Lexus LFA
-Nissan R390 GT1 Road Ver.
-Honda NSX-R LM Road Ver.
-Alfa 8C
-All Dodge Viper model
-All Corvette model
-All Pagani model
-All Ford GT model
-All Mclaren model
-All Jaguar model
-Saleen S7
-All RUF model
-All Lotus Esprit model
-Merc. SLR and SLS
-VW Nardo
-Bug. Veyron
-All Audi R8 model
-Both Nissan GTR model

That's it.
Any other supercars beside those?
By supercars, Honda NSX, Skyline, and other that similiar with it are not consider supercars. It's a sportcars. Mclaren F1 GTR FINA is not a supercars, it's a race car. And so on.
 
Last edited:
From the top of my mind:

Cizeta V16
Callaway
Shelby Series 1
 
Spyker C8 Laviolette
 
I think you've listed all the supercars in the game. However...

The Honda NSX is a supercar, Senna helped develop it and it was originally designed to take on Porsche's and Ferrari's.
 
Mercedes SL65

There are some older, classic supercars but I assume you only mean modern ones.
 
What is it about this forum that causes it to be flooded with absolutely pointless threads?
 
What is it about this forum that causes it to be flooded with absolutely pointless threads?

Whats pointless about asking if there are more supercars than he is aware of himself? He is probably collecting them.
 
Mazda Furai. A concept supercar you get from B-Spec MX-5/Miata event.
 
I never understood why super cars are classed over sports cars. I could take the last NSX model and beat the pants off of an R8 4.2 L at the Ring no problem. A Prepped but street legal civic would embarrass at least a couple of cars on that list.

and the gt by citroen.

Race car me thinks. That thing doesnt look like it would pass the "speed bump test."
 
I never understood why super cars are classed over sports cars. I could take the last NSX model and beat the pants off of an R8 4.2 L at the Ring no problem. A Prepped but street legal civic would embarrass at least a couple of cars on that list.



Race car me thinks. That thing doesnt look like it would pass the "speed bump test."

well there is a race, ROAD, and concept version lol.
 
I guess the whole point (of no return) of this thread is to fight out the criterion......
Supercars...they've gotta have the price & aura. But most importantly, albeit with a lot of effort, you DO get access. For things like Mazda Furai or R390 GT1 Road Car you just will not get them (I don't think the R390 RdC/GT-One RdC was ever sold for one, they are all lying in the museums), plain and simple, doesn't matter if you are richer than Bill Gates.
It is not at all about lap times/performance. You might say there are CLK-GTR Rd.C & 911 GT1Rd.C on the road right now. But hey, I still wouldn't call them supercars (just look at the interior...). And I do think that the R35 GT-R now have the hype which NSX has never had, even it managed to beat her Italian & German counterparts just like the GT-R has done. Impreza STi, Lan Evo, M3, CTS-V might all come up with a better lap time than Bentley Continental GT in the north loop but I'm sorry you still find the obvious supercar there with relative ease.
 
Thanks guys.
I'll search for it. :D

The Honda NSX is a supercar, Senna helped develop it and it was originally designed to take on Porsche's and Ferrari's.

And it's has failed, no?
jking. :p

Do classics count?

Yeep.

What is it about this forum that causes it to be flooded with absolutely pointless threads?

I try to collecting the car with the help from you guys. But it's seems that your post doesn't help me at all.


Lol. Seriously?


Here's a plain text car list.

There are 1031 cars on there, some of them must be the Droid You Are Looking For :)

Yeah, i check those.
My eyes burn!
Too much Skyline and MX5 to see. :sick:
 
Back