Supercharged14's Garage (Now also X2010's and Formula GT!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supercharged14
  • 23 comments
  • 1,324 views
Messages
54
Belgium
Belgium
Messages
supercharged14
Hi all, I'm trading any car that's below for one or more cars you offer me. If you think I can't be trusted I'd be happy to send the car first, no problems with that. I've already did a few trades and have had no problems yet, so try to keep it that way 👍

Want to make an offer? PM me or post below in this topic :)

The cars in bold are the most popular or expensive cars.
HAVES
Formula Gran Turismo
Red Bull X2010 White
Red Bull X2010 Copper

Nissan XANAVI Nismo Z
Acura NSX RM '91
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
Audi RS 6 Avant '08
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Buick Special '62
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
Citroën 2CV Type A '54
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Fiat 500 F '65
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Ford Mustang GT '05
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Ginetta G4 '64
Gran Turismo Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Honda CITY Turbo II '83
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91
Honda CIVIC TYPE R '08
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
Honda CR-Z α '10
Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
Isuzu 4200R Concept '89
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
Lotus Elan S1 '62
MINI MINI COOPER S '07
MINI MINI Cooper 1.3i '98
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Mazda Axela 23S '03
Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
McLaren F1 '94
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01
Nissan GT-R '07
Nissan March 12SR '07
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
Opel Speedster '00
Pagani Zonda R '09
Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10
Subaru SUBARU 360 '58
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95
TRD CELICA TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota PRIUS G '09
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88
Toyota VITZ RS 1.5 '07
Toyota VITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
Volkswagen Kubelwagen typ82 '44
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00
Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03

WANT
Make me an offer, any car that's not in the list, at the moment I prefer premiums but just offer and maybe we can figure it out.
Also looking for car tickets!


TRADES

Completed, good trade
Completed, bad trade
Pending

14/01: Zonda R <-> X2010 // Greekbull
15/01: Ferrari 330 <-> Formula GT // Autofiel (not from here)
16/01: McLaren F1 <-> Nissan XANAVI Nismo Z // kdash01
17/01: Suzuki Cappucino RM <-> lvl 24 car ticket // golancer

18/01: Ford GT40 Race Car <-> Takata Dome NSX // kdryan2 Cancelled
19/01: NASCAR M&M's #18 Toyota Camry <-> Ferrari F10 // onlyonecanoli Waiting to receive my car in return..
20/01: Chaparral 2J <-> Castrol TOM's Supra // Stoncutters
21/01: Nissan GT-R Pace Car <-> Ferrari Italia // F1Addict

22/01: Chaparral 2J <-> Lexus IS-F Racing Concept // Louis1-0-1
23/01: Chaparral 2D <-> Ferrari Enzo // juelz2009
24/01: NASCAR M&M's #18 Toyota Camry <-> Audi R8 5.2 V10 // MrMonkey
25/01: RedBull X2010 white <-> Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R // unky1
26/01: Ford GT40 Race Car <-> Honda Integra RM // laika
27/01: Chaparral 2D <-> Nissan Silvia RM // laika
28/01: Red Bull X2010 <-> BMW 320 i Touring Car // juelz2009
29/01: Pagani Zonda R <-> Lambo Nomad Diablo // BongoManCan
30/01: Lambo Miura <-> Jaguar XKR // aaronbee2010
31/01: Ford Mark IV <-> Citroen C4 WRC // RexaR
1/02: Ferrari 330 P4 <-> Amuse Nismo 380 RS // superninkendo
2/02: Peugeot 908 <-> TVR Tuscan RM // RexaR
3/02: Pending
4/02: Send car to greekbull

​
 
Last edited:
i would like the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 and the Chaparral 2D Race Car '67

i got these cars
i got an open slot on the 21st

W12 nardo concept 01
BMW m3 gtr race car 01
Bmw 320i touring car
Zonda r (0 miles)
Ferrari 512BB 76 (black)
Toyota ft-86 sports concept 10
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater 89
Ferrari Enzo (fully tuned)
Dodge Challenger R/T 70
Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A 88
Ferrari California 08
lamborghini SV 09 (fully tuned) (all black)
Dodge viper srt10 acr 08 (black with red line)
Jaguar xj13 66
Infiniti g35 coupe 06
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R 01 (yellow)
Jaguar xj220 92 (emerald green metallic)
Ac cars 427 s/c 66
Aston martin db9 coupe 03
Plymouth superbird 70 (lime green)
Dodge charger super bee 426 hemi 71
Callaway c12
Honda nsx type s 97
Merc a 160 avantgarde 98
Mitsubishi lancer evolution gsr 92
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (green)
Maserati GranTurismo S "08
Toyota Tacoma X Runner 04
Ferrari F40 '92


let me know
 
Lexus IF A Racing Concept (fully tuned) or Lambo Gallardo (fully tuned) or chevy corvette cr1 (06) rm (racing mod, fully tuned, brand new) for chap 2j
 
tvr cerbera speed 6 and aston martin vanquish f0r 908 hdi and ferrari 330? whenever you want i am in no rush
 
@ juelz2009 and Louis1-0-1: You have PM
@ kokodinkydiva: Sorry, but I'm not really looking for those cars...
 
Currently pending to receive:
X2010
Formula GT
Audi R10
Ferrari F10
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept
Ferrari Enzo
BMW 320i Touring Car

So no need to offer those cars anymore ;)
 
Hey i want to trade with you but im extremely back up right now I'm updating me list and check there to see if you want to still trade.
 
Hey i want to trade with you but im extremely back up right now I'm updating me list and check there to see if you want to still trade.
Yes sure which one do you want?
 
A Ford GT40 Race Car for the Peugeot 908 HDi?
 
Ill trade a Ferrari california for Your Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY '10
 
Updated the first post with my upcoming and past trades, will update my collection here this weekend :)
 
Add me on ps3 and join some time and I will show ya wut I got
If I hav to I will buy a car of equal value
 
Citroen C4 (tuned) for MKIv or 330 P4 ?
 
just to let you know you cant trade this car in your list.. Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line ... ofcourse if its a code still you can ;)..

How used is your Zonda R? Would maybe trade my NOMAD Diablo GT-1 for it.. so let me know!
 
@Chevy454: You'd better add me, I know I'll probably forget it :P
@RexaR: Sorry, I'm not looking for a C4... If it were a WRC it would be an interesting deal :)
@superninkendo: Amuse Super Leggera Nismo 380RS? That's a premium right?
@BongoManCan: Oh right I forgot to take it off the list... I've just copy-pasted my collection from Mygranturismo.net. Thanks to remind me :) And for the Zonda R: My B-Spec driver did 2 or 3 races with it, so I think about 40 miles? It's just a guess I really don't know the mileage... That's the full tuned zonda R, I also have a Stock (white) Zonda R with 0 miles for you ;)
 
@BongoManCan: Oh right I forgot to take it off the list... I've just copy-pasted my collection from Mygranturismo.net. Thanks to remind me :) And for the Zonda R: My B-Spec driver did 2 or 3 races with it, so I think about 40 miles? It's just a guess I really don't know the mileage... That's the full tuned zonda R, I also have a Stock (white) Zonda R with 0 miles for you ;)

Ok cool i could do the Nomad Diablo for the white Zonda R 0 miles :) i have a really busy trade schedule at the moment tho.. Ill PM you details..
 
@Chevy454: You'd better add me, I know I'll probably forget it :P
@RexaR: Sorry, I'm not looking for a C4... If it were a WRC it would be an interesting deal :)
@superninkendo: Amuse Super Leggera Nismo 380RS? That's a premium right?
@BongoManCan: Oh right I forgot to take it off the list... I've just copy-pasted my collection from Mygranturismo.net. Thanks to remind me :) And for the Zonda R: My B-Spec driver did 2 or 3 races with it, so I think about 40 miles? It's just a guess I really don't know the mileage... That's the full tuned zonda R, I also have a Stock (white) Zonda R with 0 miles for you ;)

Indeed it is, my good man :)
 
my bad, Its a C4 WRC :D
 
How about a ford falcon XR8 0 miles for 2D?
 
Interested in:
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01

I can offer one of these:
BMW M3 GTR, 458 Italia, Nissan R89C, SLS AMG, RUFs (RGT, BTR or yellowbird).
 
You've all got a PM, except sumal101: Sorry man, not looking for that car...
 
Thank's for a very pleasant transaction, I am very happy with the car, no miles or changes :D
 
Back