SuperChargers And Nitrous Oxide To be used in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter VHT-MAN
  • 25 comments
  • 1,229 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

VHT-MAN

(Banned)
Messages
4
I understand that superchargers and nitrous oxide are going to be used in gt4 have you guys heard anything on this? I know there was OEM superchargers on certain automobiles im talking as a performance based option I.E just like a turbo upgrade availble for most cars??? And if so is it gonna be in stages or what any and all ideas and flaming welcome thanks............ 👍
 
I'm assuming you saw the "search" page appear when you opted to post a new thread.. did you bother looking at it? This topic has been beaten to death many times before now, a few minutes in the Search will find you everything you want to know.

And just so you're aware, most users here don't like the idea of nitrous in GT. So don't expect everyone to agree if you start saying it's the best feature in GT4 since the addition of cars.
 
I seen the search option but wanted to start a new thread they dont have to like like it i was just wondering any and all knowledge on the subic would be appreciated thanks for your meaningless post to
 
mmmmm :indiff: Super Charger & Nitrous ? :irked: No jet engine option? :( and no parachute braking option?? 👎
 
Superchargers'll probly be in stages aswell. As for which cars get the option who knows. It's like the Increase Displacement mystery... technically you can bore out any motor but you can only do a handfull in GT. 👎

edit: BOLD IS FUN
 
VHT-MAN
I seen the search option but wanted to start a new thread they dont have to like like it i was just wondering any and all knowledge on the subic would be appreciated thanks for your meaningless post to

Three steps to success on GTP.

1) Learn to write. I did it helps.

2) Don't waste jordan's bandwith with repeat threads.

3) Have a nice stay
 
1: CHECK my options out X **** Off 2: Suck my **** 3: **** off
 
VHT-MAN
1: CHECK my options out X **** Off 2: Suck my **** 3: **** off

Goodbye...
 
VHT-MAN
1: CHECK my options out X **** Off 2: Suck my **** 3: **** off

You could've at least come up with three different ones.

You get 2 stars out of 5.
 
VHT-MAN
1: CHECK my options out X **** Off 2: Suck my **** 3: **** off
lmao :lol: :lol: Attitude like that doesnt last long around here. :lol:
edit: Try not to let the other members get to you. Not all of them in here are mean. If someone is rude to you just put them on your ignore list. 👍
 
i dont see the point in supercharging. i no standard they have less lag than a turbo but a turbo is lghter and in my opinion more efficent. a turbo can be as big as needed and can run antilag system if wanted. supercharging also can cause a loss in power through the crankshaft and the turbo does not have a bad side effect from comeing off the exhuast (maybe a little heat soak but thats what intercoolers are for). so can someone tell me the bennifits of a supercharger
 
subie power
i dont see the point in supercharging. i no standard they have less lag than a turbo but a turbo is lghter and in my opinion more efficent. a turbo can be as big as needed and can run antilag system if wanted. supercharging also can cause a loss in power through the crankshaft and the turbo does not have a bad side effect from comeing off the exhuast (maybe a little heat soak but thats what intercoolers are for). so can someone tell me the bennifits of a supercharger

or how about this, we get the option to supercharge or turbocharge? 💡 :)
 
VHT-MAN
1: CHECK my options out X **** Off 2: Suck my **** 3: **** off
Those are good, but....
How about:
1) Don't 🤬 stick your nose up my arse, if you don't like the smell of..shiat!
2)Never 🤬 complain about my typos/threads/post, unless you first kissed my arse!!
3)Always wash your hands and mouth, before you..... 🤬 type? 🤬

I can do better than that, but for now, that will do :sly: :cheers:
 
i dont think hes coming back.ive done this before lol a time ago.
 
phonypoly
2)Never 🤬 complain about my typos/threads/post, unless you first kissed my arse!!

Hey, I don't make the rules around here, I just happen to agree with them.

Edit:

I seen the search option but wanted to start a new thread they dont have to like like it i was just wondering any and all knowledge on the subic would be appreciated thanks for your meaningless post to

I really have no idea what any of this means. If he really wanted an answer he should have put it forward in a way that everyone can understand.

I was not being an ass to him; read step 3.
 
As the submitter of so many avatars for public use at GTPlanet may I request the ability to affix an avatar of my choice to members like this? One they can not change? That would make me happy.

(:
 
and what sort of avatar would you be putting on for him
 
Edit: Beaten to the punch.
 
you can affix my **** up your ass you prick anyways i think itll be a good tuning option to have different power adders with different power curves.
 
You do realize you're about to be banned, right?
 
Awww, someone is cranky. [sarcasm]That really hurts my feelings. Reading your poor unoriginal insults really gets me down[/sarcasm]. I hope you have boosted your confidence enough that you can muster the strength to leave your computer.

I'm out.
 
This thread is one of best threads in a long time :LOL: God did this get derailed or what?
 
T100
This thread is one of best threads in a long time :LOL: God did this get derailed or what?

It's hard to stay on track when the creator is a complete dolt.
 
VHT-MAN
you can affix my **** up your ass you prick anyways i think itll be a good tuning option to have different power adders with different power curves.

You're obviously quite obsessed with asses and penises. A topic better steared very clear of within this community. I'd like to give you a second change, I really would, but your performance hasn't been very impressive thus far.

We'll have a little chat about you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back