SuperGT both GT300 & GT500 class Feb 6 2pm est

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 6 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
Anyone up for one of the best series of racing in all of motorsports. The SuperGT championship. I will be putting on a race later today, (Feb 6th 3pm est) the race will consist of SuperGT cars both GT300 and GT500 class cars. It will be a field of 16 cars. We will split the field in two, for instance if you choose to race GT300 class you will be in the same race as GT500 cars but you will be racing to beat GT300 cars. There will be 8 of each class. Winners from each class will be gifted a car. However no parts can be added to your cars, just tires and tunning will be allowed. The race will take place at either Fugi or Suzuka (you vote below) and will be about 30-40 laps. Depending on how much of a sucsess this is we will make a full series out of it. The last one of these we did was a great turn out, its a blast (just stay clean, no dirt balls). I will be driving in the GT300 class and my car will be the RE Amemiya Aspara Drink RX-7. The cars awarded will be choosen by me out of my garage, and you will have a choice of three. They will be worth it.

If interested-below write like so
1-PSN name
2-track you would like to race (Suzuka or Fugi)
3-class and car (first come first serve)
4-Pepsi or Coke

If you have any ? just comment below and I will get back asap.


I will check back every hour up to the race and get you locked in if you leave a message wanting to race.
And don't forget not all SuperGT cars are premiums, are found alot of SuperGT's in used car dealerships, which im sure you all knew.
Dont make plans to do this race if you can't keep plans.

Happy Motoring,
LR-MR-Cole
 
1-Furinkazen
2-Fuji
3-NOMAD Lamborghini Diablo (GT500)
4-Coke (?!)
 
I did not get the response I was hoping. If you can gather some friends to take part in this event. Please do so. I can gather about 5 racers together.
Thanks
 
I would love to get in on this but kind of short notice for a good group....maybe next time try a week or so ahead. but add me and we will hook up....I also have a few friends that would join with some notice.
PSN- welda
any track
gt500
Coke and periodic self medication:)
 
I'd love to run this but in such short notice is going to be dificult for you to get people in... If you push it back maybe to 6 you'll get more people, though Superbowl might kill you...
 
This race has been reschedules for Feb 11th. Go to new post RE SuperGT GT300 & GT500 reschedule.
 
What is it with people trying to organize a nice serious race by only posting with a few hours advanced notice?

A week or two ahead of time is necessary to get a good pack of racers together for something like this.
 
Back