- 249
In the Super GT races that consist of 30 lap races up to an hour and a half of racing I've learned a lil strategy if you only have one high level racer. In the beginning of the race I'm pretty sure it always start with the higher ranked B-spec racer driving first.
What I like to do set the pit strategy as high as it will go to 90 I beleive and pit my higher ranked racer as soon as possible and let the lower ranked racer race the beginning of the race ( mind you I have a Toyota 7 race car really fast compared to competition) so that he gets worn out first in the beginning and doesnt end up losing the race in the end for me.
What I like to do set the pit strategy as high as it will go to 90 I beleive and pit my higher ranked racer as soon as possible and let the lower ranked racer race the beginning of the race ( mind you I have a Toyota 7 race car really fast compared to competition) so that he gets worn out first in the beginning and doesnt end up losing the race in the end for me.