SuperShouden's Gallery

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
Mostly these will be the one's I didn't use in the photomode contests. But some are just messing around.

Anyways, let's start:

Rallying
IMG0017.jpg

IMG0016.jpg

Messin' around
IMG0015.jpg

IMG0014-1.jpg

IMG0012.jpg

Tuned Crossfire @ Laguna "California Heat"
IMG0011.jpg

IMG0010.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

More Stuff:
IMG0006.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

IMG0004.jpg

IMG0003.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

IMG0000.jpg

Muscle Car Collection:
IMG0039.jpg

IMG0038.jpg

IMG0037.jpg

IMG0036.jpg

IMG0035.jpg

IMG0034.jpg

IMG0032.jpg

IMG0031.jpg

IMG0030.jpg

IMG0029.jpg

IMG0028.jpg

IMG0027.jpg

(Love this next one)
IMG0026.jpg

IMG0025.jpg

IMG0024.jpg

IMG0023.jpg

IMG0022.jpg

IMG0021.jpg

IMG0020.jpg

IMG0019.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff Shouden, I really like the one with all the muscle cars facing off.
The last shot with the Charger is splendid, the shadows are awesome!

-G

thanks. I have found there are a couple crappy photomode locations the main one being Vegas. All the lighting there can make it hard to get a decent photo. And then there are some awesome places to take photos like one in the bamboo forest. I don't know what I'll do next. We'll see.

Great shots man, I prefer especially the 4th picture from the bottom(the one of the green Dodge charger at the center), but you seem to know the trick of taking good pictures, in both photo drive and travel. ;)

Drifting:

The Drift cars:
HKS Silvia @ Seattle
IMG0069.jpg

Amuse CarbonR @ Midfield
IMG0066.jpg

STEAM Option Z @ Infineon Raerway (on the FD circuit)
IMG0065.jpg

Falken RX-7 @ Tsukuba
IMG0061.jpg

Blitz Skyline @ Clubman Stage 5:
IMG0068.jpg

IMG0067.jpg

Dodge Ram @ Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course
IMG0064.jpg
IMG0062.jpg

IMG0063.jpg

Last edited:
Damn these pictures are good. :bowdown: You are obviously doing something right. Just awesome. Used the Ford GT40 one for my PSP's background! :cool: Keep up the good, no, great work! :cheers:

A bit too much camber on the Ram there, buddy. It looks like axle is about to snap! :scared:

yeah, the Ram does look goofy with that much camber, but it drifts REALLY WELL with those settings. But it does look like I've broken the front axel of it, :P

Damn these pictures are good. :bowdown: You are obviously doing something right. Just awesome. Used the Ford GT40 one for my PSP's background! :cool: Keep up the good, no, great work! :cheers:

Thanks. :) I shall. I've been trying to pick a theme for the picture series. I think I'm going to do Team Mates next and try to get stuff like the red and yellow Audi R8s, both versions of the Ford GT, the team Pescarolos and things like that together in the same shot. Maybe I'll even try to get the old Gulf Ford GT40 and the new Ford GT with the Guly livery.

There sure were a lot of Bike sponsors in GT4. Every time you race you see Kawasaki posters and other things. and thanks for the complement, btw. :P

I should mention in the truck racing pics, in that race there were two Chevy's as well, but they weren't in the pics 'cause the SSR was WAY behind and the SST was WAY ahead.

When you try to do the two Audi R8's, can you try it on Circuit de la Sarhte I? Damn, just seeing a Audi R8/10/15 go through Arnage or Mulsanne...:drool:

sure. Also, did a couple races with the Ford GT race cars last night. Got some cool pics of the two Gulf cars at Seattle and at least one of all three GT race cars at El Capitan. I'll be doing some more photo gathering today...or sometime this week.

Like em'! Allot! Just one thing... Why was the yellow Audi R8 ALWAYS ahead of the red one? Not ruining the picture or anything, just weird... LOL. Great job!... again.

Nice shots again, I like specifically the first picture of two Audi R8s.

Back