Supply Issues with Trustmaster T-GT

Canada
montreal,quebec,canada
Is it just me or is there an issues with supply of the Trustmaster T-GT ??? I keep looking for sales but all the stores I have look at including amazon, bestbuy Walmart and Newegg have not had stock for some time now,
can this be because of covid 19???
Or
Is it just a problem here in Canada ???

Very annoying indeed, wonder how many months until we can buy a set of the t-lcm's.
Especially through a certified source that can provide a valid warranty.

Hopefully they got something new and better coming... bundled with t-lcm's.
Would really love them to take my dang money...

Hopefully they got something new and better coming... bundled with t-lcm's.
Would really love them to take my dang money...

Maybe, but they will make that over 1000$ and at that point your better going with a csl elite,
Trustmasters need to work on pricing

Is some way It doesn't surprise me... I was fairly lucky to get mine on Sale here in the UK from eBay New & Unused for around £400 around 7-8 Months after It was released. The Wheel's easily held It's value at around the £550 Price point for It New here. I remember It going on sale around Xmas 2018 for around £499.99 but I've never seen It go lower. But like you said may be shortage across the board for the Wheel!

Seriously what is going on with trustmaster I can’t find any wheel anywhere

You really shouldnt buy a thrustmaster T-GT because of a lot of things , first of all , if the wheel breaks down after warranty you cant just buy a new wheel , no no , you have to buy the entire set again , I had a Fanatec csl elite before I changed to the T-GT and I have regreted making that dession since

From my understanding, the T-GT was discontinued

Screenshot_20200414-123608_Chrome.jpg

I can't find anywhere in Americaland to buy it new for MSRP. It seems it really has gone. Even the TM website 404's when you click buy.

I asked this question to one of the biggest sim racing retailers in Australia and just received this reply below.
Untitled.png

Edited to add (in case anyone needs to translate to their own language):
Q: Is the T-GT going to be available any time soon?
01/02/2021

A: Hi there! Thank you for your question, it is much appreciated.

It has been discontinued recently so we think they are going to do an updated version maybe for PS5 :)

Bad news and possibly good news.

Last edited:
I asked this question to one of the biggest sim racing retailers in Australia and just received this reply below.
View attachment 982944
Edited to add (in case anyone needs to translate to their own language):
Q: Is the T-GT going to be available any time soon?
01/02/2021

A: Hi there! Thank you for your question, it is much appreciated.

It has been discontinued recently so we think they are going to do an updated version maybe for PS5 :)

Bad news and possibly good news.

wow so the t-GT is done ??? That a bit odd on trustmaster part. Why would they discontinue a product that fast when you can still get t300rs GT Eddition ???

I contacted Thrushmaster about the Stock issue in north America and this is what they said

We thank you for your choice of Thrustmaster products and for reaching us regarding your issue.

The commercialization of our products in Canada is one exclusively through our network of retailers. For a list of them select your country in the first drop-down box and leave all the others unchecked.

We cannot assist you with a direct purchase.

Our North American stock has just been replenished which means that in the following week, probably by the middle of March, the product should be available for acquisition with most of our Canadian partners.

We rest at your disposal for any other inquiries.

To ensure the most efficient follow-up of your query, please answer directly to this email (do not open a new ticket).

Without a response from you, your request will be automatically closed after 30 days and considered resolved.

Kind regards,
Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Octavian
http://support.thrustmaster.com

I would if will be sold with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals :confused:

Great news! Hopefully it returns at a lower price point, with a wheelbase-only option, or with some new parts (PS5 theme wheel rim, new pedals, etc.) I will be a little disappointed if its just the exact same product at the exact same price. As long as its been MIA, they could at least make some minor revisions.

Can't even find new T-GT in Europe. I really hope they will release something soon. My T300 broke, i tried logitech g923 ans returned it, its really ****** and noisy so im waiting for something new. Please not too long, i already miss simracing

Last edited:
Back