...The Gallarado Poliza was a gift from Lamborghini to the Italian Police on some anniversary. I guess it is used for enforcement on their version of the Autobahn, but I cannot be completely certain there...
I think that American I have boring Cop cars... Accept for the Vette.
But i think we should make the older C4's and C5's police cars.. But not in my area... I don't want my car what ever i get to bed caught so fast.
Of course when you try to run away in your Spyker C8, the entire car falls apart within 100 yards of the crime scene... (lol, j/k, I love Spyker. I have to support my home country's car companies!)
I've loved those 911 Police(Polizei?) cars since I was a little boy......
Just let you guys know, little Japanese Kei(light) Police car seen on the bottom there, those are usually driven by female officers, citing parking violations. You won't see them chasing cars on a highway.
Edit: Duh! I didn't see that is said "Polizei" right on the door!