supra drift

• Thread starter 98supra
  • 15 comments
i was using the controler and the car was a fixed up NA supra. it took me quit a few trys to do the whole lap without making a single mistake but eventually did it.also once i get some more money in the game(memory card got corrupted last night) ill build my car up again and master a few more tracks. the song is called night rider,old tv show

since my mem card got corrupted i couldnt post my cars settings but I finally got some money to build my car back up.
heres my full setup
97 NA supra
racing exhoust
sports chip
stage 2 NA tuning
comfort(N2) in front
comfort(n1)in back
nitrous for the fun of it
racing brakes and controler
racing suspension(didnt change much besides this)
ride height 86 front and rear
shock bound 10 front and rear
triple plate clutch
racing flywheel
carbon driveshaft
driving aids off(of course)
and this all results in 340hp and 302.41 ft.b of torque.
just thought i would share it with you guys.

Well im building a skyline and its going pretty well because i tryed all the rear wheel drive cars and they kelp spinning.hope to hear from yall once ur finsh that is

That's pretty good! 👍

I'd just say work on your throttle controle to smooth out your exits(or just upshift).

But yeah, there was some seriously good stuff.

Also, you can put youtube directly into your posts. Check the editor for the you tube tag :)

GT4 Racer2006
ok i bought a supra but i cant seem to find all the parts i need and the stage 2 engine set wont let me put it on BAHH!
did u buy an N/A supra??

Man that was the best drifting i have seen yet! Being only a week in practice either ur a freak or u spend 24/7 on that thing!! lol

Back