Supra RZ, Cobra R, Carbon R

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 5 comments
  • 656 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
Picked these 2 up yesterday for trade. I'm looking for a 240Z and an S600. Neither of those cars has popped in my ucd.

Edit: Also received the Carbon R for my lvl 17 ticket, but I already have one. So make an offer on any of the 3.
 
Last edited:
Make an offer. I'll take anything interesting I don't already have.
 
Make an offer. I'll take anything interesting I don't already have.

Im interested in Supra RZ, I'll offer you the Rare BMW 2002 Turbo '73 👍 - I am lucky enough to have 2 :)
 
Im interested in Supra RZ, I'll offer you the Rare BMW 2002 Turbo '73 👍 - I am lucky enough to have 2 :)

Done. My psid is Haylrayzor.
 
And kidcastro flakes out, so the Supra is still available.
 
opera performance s2000 for the amuse carbon r?
 
Back