Supra SZ-R Impressions

• Thread starter FuryX21
  • 4 comments
I was browsing through the Toyota dealership tonight when my eye caught this car. When I realized that I had never driven this car, I decided to take it out for a spin at Complex String. I must admit that since it was the low-end model Supra, I was expecting the car to be underpowered, heavy, and handle poorly. To my delight, I was wrong. I must say this is one of the best handling street cars, stock-wise, in the game. Very controllable and stable, with excellent braking ability. I was able to hug the corners at "The String," rounding the last turn before the main straightaway at a constant 84mph without lifting, then gracefully passing through the slalom section without lifting. I was really impressed with the car in the increasing radius section, where the car was very consistent and was able to go full throttle earlier than other cars, by the next-to-last half-circle. The nice engine humming only boosts it's appeal. After 2 laps, I was able to manage a time of 5'15.568.

Hey this exactly what I was thinking of doing, reviews on cars!
Great idea.

How is the car when it is tuned?

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea. The "rate a car" thread was also good but a little short and simple.

If anybody feels like doing these, please make sure to do the review in stock form first, since everybody's tuning selections will vary. By all means add information about your modification results, but please remember to give stock information as well.

I suppose you could also give some good tuning and setup advice specifically for the car. also recommend what races that the car would be good for and other cars that are simmilar in handling and spec!

Ill start doing some soon!

Back