- 37
- justdiver518
- justdiver
So I finally made my way into the online races today for the first time. I've spent my time working through 92% of the offline stuff and enjoyed it. I've enjoyed this forum and the people in it in the short amount of time I'd been on here and I guess I thought that there would be similar people online but WOW. Instead what I was greeted with were people making fun of the cars that I was driving, my driving skills (or lack thereof), and instead of being friendly conversation I felt like I was sitting in a dorm room party. I mean if I wanted to hear that I'd go play some Black Ops and listen to the rambling, incoherent banter that inevitably ensues because someone is being "cheap."
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for horsing around and hassling one another, but that's with friends. Not random people that join on a whim.
I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid for expecting something different. I really thought that this game would be different but I guess not.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for horsing around and hassling one another, but that's with friends. Not random people that join on a whim.
I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid for expecting something different. I really thought that this game would be different but I guess not.