Survey of interest - multi-class N and Gr racing (Dodge Pro Cup)

United States
Indiana
pie4july
Hi everyone!

I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in joining a new racing series - The Axalta Dodge Pro Cup!

This series would feature 1 hr long, multi-class races with tuning and tire strategy allowed. For this series, I am considering two or three classes.

Elite Cup - Dodge Viper GT3-R (Gr3) with default weight/hp. These cars will be flying and tough to handle without GTS's Gr3 BoP.

Pro Cup - Dodge Viper GTS 2013 with minimum weight and default hp.

Amateur Cup - Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2015 OR Viper GTS 2002 (The class will include one car or the other. If we get enough interest, I will leave it up to the group to decide which car would be best for the series) - The car that is chosen for the series will be lowered in HP and possibly added in weight to make it slower than the Pro Cup car.

This series is in its very early stages of planning. I promise to bring a full set of rules to ensure a structured series, but I will only advance the planning if we can garner enough interest.

Would anyone be interested? If so, when are people available?

food for thought, like the idea of just using Dodges, but to spice it up how about adding Chevys to the mix? Could so something the the Viper vs. Vette challenge like NAARA/Viper Club does.

Just a thought, but will tag @RoadRageDudez in it since he is another dodge racer in GTS and think he would be in for this.

food for thought, like the idea of just using Dodges, but to spice it up how about adding Chevys to the mix? Could so something the the Viper vs. Vette challenge like NAARA/Viper Club does.

Just a thought, but will tag @RoadRageDudez in it since he is another dodge racer in GTS and think he would be in for this.

I personally would like to keep it Dodge only. Not sure how close the cars are, but I'm open to numerous ideas.

Back