Suspicious lap times

• Thread starter NEPALII
  • 62 comments
Handbrake issue sounds silly. It's a real car, and people do use it for actual situations and with control. Can't call hacks when it's actually skill.

I personally don't use it, but I can see it's usefulness in Tsukuba.

Going off the grass in Cape Ring saves roughly a few tenths of a second. If you want to catch up on the leaderboard, you're going to need to do more than that to catch up to these 4-10 second gaps in the top 300. There are many places to shave off half a second here and there. It's just you got to connect them all do it right, or in other words, it takes skill.

And for Christ's sake, it's a competition, there'll naturally always probably be someone better. =]

The 370Z tuned challenge has the best of 2.47.841. I went to to give it a try and after many many laps im still 4 seconds slower. Now, even though im 4 seconds slower Im ranked 20th in my region and 74th in the whole USA. This is not possible. How can I be four seconds slower and still manage top 75 in the whole country??? the first guys are cheating, it is absolutely impossible to achieve those times, only with helps and they are "not" using them.
The GT academy isnt the best way to find good drivers since there is always people who manage to get impossible times! It just ruins the fun for everyone!:indiff:

LOL! unbelievebly funny

And I doubt many will agree with this next idea. I wish PD would force everyone to use cockpit view for the tournament, it's the most realistic. I usually use it, but I've switched to bumper cam for the contest simply because it has a advantage that I can't ignore.

I, too, have switched from the cockpit view to the bumper cam for this contest because of the increased visibility advantage.

Back