suzuka 550pp non-race car SH best time thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 6 comments
  • 688 views
Messages
421
Messages
Brainhulk
My favorite track :). i think this should be a good thread so we can have some goal to work towards.
 
I only really had the time for one lap, so I went to the dealership, bought a Ferrari F430 (with around 540PP IIRC), and using a Logitech G25 with no aids (except ABS 1), I achieved a probably quite bad 2:18.663.
 
Brainhulk,


Some cars have downforce adjustability for both front and rear. Can people use those cars as well? What is the minimum weight allowed? Track grip set to real or low?
 
D_M
Brainhulk,


Some cars have downforce adjustability for both front and rear. Can people use those cars as well? What is the minimum weight allowed? Track grip set to real or low?
Only rear downforce adjustability, minimum weight 1000 kg. Track grip set to real!

No aids except abs 1
 
Only rear downforce adjustability, minimum weight 1000 kg. Track grip set to real!

No aids except abs 1

When you mean "track grip set to real", do you mean the grip loss when off track setting? If so, that means I ought to set another time (although having not touched the grass, it technically shouldn't make a difference). I'm not sure why I'm taking this so seriously, though, cos I suck :p
 
When you mean "track grip set to real", do you mean the grip loss when off track setting? If so, that means I ought to set another time (although having not touched the grass, it technically shouldn't make a difference). I'm not sure why I'm taking this so seriously, though, cos I suck :p
Yeah off track grip reduction. Its all good. I suck too. I wanna see what the "aliens" here can do. Lol
 
Gah. Ok 2:12.975 for now in a NSX-R '02
 
Back