Suzuka freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter HB Jones
  • 3 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
133
United States
Boise, Idaho
I have Golded all of the "S" races except for Suzuka. Every time I run that track, the screen freezes for about 2-3 seconds throughout the race. It is really annoying when it happens right in the middle of a turn and when it "un-freezes", it's so rapid that I'm not ready for it and run off track.
I have re-started several times and the same thing happens.
Anyone have a recommendation/remedy ?
 
Last edited:
Which ps3 you running . Check for dust inside the outlet holes check your cd and try again , if that doesn't work try playing in 720p or something just for the license test might help
 
I have Golded all of the "S" races except for Suzuka. Every time I run that track, the screen freezes for about 2-3 seconds throughout the race. It is really annoying when it happens right in the middle of a turn and when it "un-freezes", it's so rapid that I'm not ready for it and run off track.
I have re-started several times and the same thing happens.
Anyone have a recommendation/remedy ?
If it is freezing like that It may be the disc need cleaning and the laser may not be reading the disc properly clean with a soft cloth from middle of disc to outside of disc with strokes. Try it and tell us how it goes.
 
The disc has been cleaned a few times, dust removed (very little) and it still happens. When I first started playing the game, it happened at Brands Hatch but that problem dissappeared.
PS3 slim.
Thanks for the replies.
 
Back