Suzuka reverse

Messages
2,980
United States
Greensboro/NC/U
Messages
jarod336/GTP_torque
Messages
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
I have found if your bored with Suzuka normal, why not try it backwards, its a hell of alot different, and feels just like a new track, i find it alot more challenging then the forward suzuka, turns just seem to pop up so you really have to be on the brakes alot earllier, also it has nicer replay veiws.
tryed fuji in revers and it was eh
but suzuka backwards acually requires some skill in reverse, i use it to test some tune's and do hot laps, in free run.
you should give it a shot. it's really fun:tup:
 
Last edited:
I have found if your bored with Suzuka normal, why not try it backwards, its a hell of alot different, and feels just like a new track
Are you sure it feels a lot different? :rolleyes:
 
I only can race Suzuka normal or Suzuka east course? or do you use suzuka normal and drive backways?
 
I only can race Suzuka normal or Suzuka east course? or do you use suzuka normal and drive backways?
yes. lol.......i thought you would have got that at the beggening. that's why i kept saying backwards.:)
 
ahh ok because my english is not the best :D
 
I acctually tried it backwards for the first time whilst bored doing the GTP Qualifier in the f430 (timetrails bore me to death :p) it did feel very different indeed I have to say. i would recommend trying it just to see what I mean.
 
i tried it out too and yes it is fun! nothing more to say..

ohw well some tv guy said quit a few years back "suzuka is like a disneyland dedicated to the car, with all the corners from every level"
 
Im with you on this its very technical backwards there is so many tightening corners that are very decepitive, it would offer fantastic racing!
 
i guess it's better because your going downhill all of the time, I highly recomend pd putting in a reverse option for suzuka, I am really enjoying using different fully tuned standard production and gt tuned cars with it in freerun.
 
i guess it's better because your going downhill all of the time, I highly recomend pd putting in a reverse option for suzuka, I am really enjoying using different fully tuned standard production and gt tuned cars with it in freerun.

PD will not put in a reverse suzuka, only original tracks i.e Gran turismo made tracks and city tracks/ and potentially dirt tracks for GT5 will allow reverse, liscences real tracks will not have a reverse option in Gran turismo non ever have.
 
The point of all this is - we need more tracks. These five just aren't enough anymore.

Do you hear, PD? More tracks. We have enough cars for now.
 
The point of all this is - we need more tracks. These five just aren't enough anymore.

Do you hear, PD? More tracks. We have enough cars for now.
The point of all this was actualy to see if it was a real challenge(which it really was imo) Things like what you said will cause, random incoherent discussions that are way off topic and, the ever popular wishlist thread jack

But none the less i get your point, but there is ton's of threads for that sort of discussion.👍
 
I agree, it's a lot of fun backwards, the esses at the end of the lap flow downhill faster and faster, reminds me of the Laguna Corkscrew. The braking down from 200R to the hairpin is pretty technical and fun as well. Definitely tried this a number of times at free run 750PP.

All the best
Maz
 
Once we get the Team Speak server fully functioning (soon), if your group finds itself alone without others, going backwards has benefits. You can "wind back the clock".

However many laps you go in reverse (say 10), you will have that many plus the original amount when you turn around. Say, you are in a 5 lap race. Do 10 backwards and you will end up with 15 total. The Lap Counter will begin ticking as normal once you reach the original lap count.

TS is coming soon. MaineiacMoose is hosting it.
 
got a stopwatch? lets get some times up here. Suzuka backwards sounds fun?
 
Back