Suzuka: The 1000km

• Thread starter K9Racing84
  • 0 comments
United States
Maryland or NYC
K9_Racing
First of All, I would like to alert you that this is a B-Spec race that occoured a while ago, so some things may be inaccurate.

Tony Wolf, Dan Wolfe, Shauna Fowler, and Bill Simpson, would be piloting the Motul Autech GT-R for me. Tony and Dan were both looking foward to their second race at Suzuka in a GT500 car, while Both Bill Simpson, who was a star in all forms of american racing, and Shauna Fowler, who was excited to be praticipating as a ringer for the Suzuka 1000, having only praticipated only in BTTC and a rainy one-off DTM race at Brands Hatch. I would start with driver T. Wolf, who was one of two driver with experience in GT500 car. My car would start 7th, with my Xanavi Nismo GT-R sister besides me.

At the end of lap 1, I had already passed the Espon NSX and the Eneos SC430 and was in 4th, with the other Motul GT-R, the Yellowhat GT-R, and the Woodone Advan GT-R ahead of me. After working through the cars, I had just passed the Woodone Advan GT-R before all of the GT-R's had to pit on lap 12.

Now it was Dan's turn in the car. My pitstop was faster than the Woodone GT-R, but I was cycled back to second as the Takata Dome NSX had passed us on the race track. It would be a battle between me and the NSX's.

Lap 23 and me with the Takata had to make a pitstop after Dan spun the lap before. We had both managed to lap the lone Supra in the feild, but that could not seperate us.

With Fowler in the car now, we had managed to keep consistent pace with her in the car and managed to start slowly pull away from the Takata and the Arta NSX, which had joined the battoe halfway though what would be a 13-lap tyre stint.

Simpson was now in the car and we suffered a bit. Both the NSX's were caught up to us and the Espon NSX was comming like a bat out of hell. By then, we were starting to lap Lexus'es ad the backmarker Nismo and Impul GT-R's and were able to make some time there, but the NSX's would always catch back up.

By lap 48, it had cycled to be what would be a Motul vs Takata battle. Everyone but the NSX's and the other Autech and Yellowhat GT-R's had been lapped. Tony showed that he was capable of pulling away from the NSX's and by halfway though the race, the team had lapped every car in the field with exception to the Takata Dome NSX. The Takata was no match for us, as before lap 100, we had put it a lap down.

The NSX's wouldn't give up though, as both the Arta and the Takata NSX's were running my drivers hard just to keep on the lead lap. Even the Espon NSX was trying to plat catch-up, until lap 110, when it spun on the hairpin. The Espon NSX would make it back to pit road, but to no avail, as for some reason, the pitcrew were absent. It would take over 15 tried and getting passed by the Yellowhat Supra, which was 9 laps down before the pit crew decided to show up.

Close to the end of the race, the other GT-R's, which were between 4-6 laps down, decided that they wanted to show that the were able to keep pace with my Motul Autech GT-R, as the Yellowhat GT-R, the Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R, the Calsonic Impul GT-R, and the Xanavi Nismo GT-R made things hard-pressed for my drivers.

But in the end, Dan Wolfe managed to pilo the Motul Autech GT-R to the win, having a 2-lap gap over the Takata Dome NSX.

1. Motul Autech GT-R (R35)
2. Takata Dome NSX
3. Arta NSX
4. Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R (R35)
5. Motul Autech GT-R (R35)
6. YellowHat GT-R(R35)
7. Eneos SC430
8. Calsonic Impul GT-R (R35)
9. Xanavi Nismo GT-R (R35)
10. Petronas TOMS SC430
11. Espon NSX
12. YellowHat Supra (MKIV)