SuzukaStar's Suzuka Time Trial Videos - 1080p!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidFieldMaven
  • 15 comments
  • 969 views
Messages
3,417
United States
NJ
Messages
Rave2Grave
ALL CARS ARE 100% STOCK SAVE FOR SPORTS HARD TIRES.

SOME CARS REQUIRED OIL CHANGE AND/OR POWER LIMITED TO GET THE CORRECT HP.

www.youtube.com/gt6suzukatimetrials

Each car has the following specs in description box:

Power / rpm
Torque / rpm
Weight in kg / performance points

About 300 are currently up on my channel in full 1080p, and the other 200 will be uploaded within a month or so.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary. Mods please delete all comments made by me except first post? Thanks!
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
No longer necessary.
 
Last edited:
I suggest condensing it a little but, it takes a while for all these videos to load(slow with a lot of videos on one page).
Maybe be something like so in the OP:
SundayCupLeague Late Model Sportsman Race - I won this race! :p

Also, I love your videos, those are quite nice!
 
Maybe I'll just delete the embeds and have links to the vids so that this page loads faster. Thanks for the tip! I can't upload any more for a few days until my external HD arrives anyway, so later today I'll start on that. Thanks!
 
Maybe I'll just delete the embeds and have links to the vids so that this page loads faster. Thanks for the tip! I can't upload any more for a few days until my external HD arrives anyway, so later today I'll start on that. Thanks!
Yes!
I think that will help a lot.
 
Okay I deleted the posts of videos and revised first post with link to my Youtube channel.

Here: www.youtube.com/gt6suzukatimetrials

About 300 are available to view in full 1080p and the other 200 will be uploaded throughout the coming weeks. Specs for each car are in the description box below the video.

Please subscribe if you like! And try to beat me!

Here's one example I'm pretty proud of:

 
Back