D Don Corleone Messages 15 Jan 3, 2005 #3 ExigeExcel I don't know. But I hope so. Click to expand... Why would you want that? It handles like a box of stones on tarmac in gt3
ExigeExcel I don't know. But I hope so. Click to expand... Why would you want that? It handles like a box of stones on tarmac in gt3
F F310B Messages 581 Jan 3, 2005 #4 The Suzuki Escudo is to handling balance what the Mazda Demio is to speed.
pbchillin Messages 58 UK Jan 3, 2005 #5 Any one tried it down THE straight at Le Mans? just interested at what top speeds would be achievable.
Any one tried it down THE straight at Le Mans? just interested at what top speeds would be achievable.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,478 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Jan 3, 2005 #6 It wouldn't go as fast as the F1 car, or it shouldn't but it should handle poorly on roads, in GT3 I could tweak so it was quite good but it would never be near as good as the road race cars.
It wouldn't go as fast as the F1 car, or it shouldn't but it should handle poorly on roads, in GT3 I could tweak so it was quite good but it would never be near as good as the road race cars.
ExigeEvan Premium Messages 17,192 Jan 3, 2005 #7 Why would you want that? It handles like a box of stones on tarmac in gt3 Click to expand... It is a high powered 4 wheel drive beast that is designed for dirt track driving. In GT2 you could win just about everything in it, so it was a good thing that it was 'handicapped' in GT3 and I think it handled more realistically.
Why would you want that? It handles like a box of stones on tarmac in gt3 Click to expand... It is a high powered 4 wheel drive beast that is designed for dirt track driving. In GT2 you could win just about everything in it, so it was a good thing that it was 'handicapped' in GT3 and I think it handled more realistically.
M Mercedes SLR Messages 244 Jan 3, 2005 #8 It would beat GT1 Race Cars's and R390's for 2 laps or so on Grand Valley Speedway on GT3, then the tires started to fail.
It would beat GT1 Race Cars's and R390's for 2 laps or so on Grand Valley Speedway on GT3, then the tires started to fail.