Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki
  • 9 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
51
Hi im looking for a Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 in any colour other than yellow. i can offer:
Spyker C8 Laviolette
or
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R pace car '01
or
A fully tuned Ginetta G4
 
They are in the Used Car Dealer this week
 
They are in the Used Car Dealer this week

Yeh i know but i foolishly gave it away to a mate and then went round his house the next day and drove it. It is now my favourite car :)
 
I can trade you one for the Ginetta G4 if you like, its a red one but I cant trade til 11/02 let me know
 
I can trade you one for the Ginetta G4 if you like, its a red one but I cant trade til 11/02 let me know

sounds good :) i can wait :) will send the G4 on the 11th too then :)
 
great, whats your PSN? mine is warner79, add me before 11th and I will trade bang on reset time
 
mine is pokiuki
ill be able to trade at about 5pm UK time or i can send the G4 on the 10th at around 8PM if you want?
 
you can send the Ginetta whenever you like mate, just as long as you know the Suzuki will arrive on the 11th
 
Back