Suzuki GSX-R/4, Saleen S7, Impeza 22B, and others

  • Thread starter Thread starter two2enns
  • 13 comments
  • 967 views
Messages
17
United States
United States
Messages
forgetit
Available:

Pagani Zonda C12S 00' Silver 29,281 miles no mods
Suzuki GSX-R/4 concept 01' dark grey 56.2 miles no mods
Suburu Impreza coupe 22B STI version 98' 33,818 miles no mods
Suburu Impreza coupe 22B STI version 98' 14,315 miles no mods
Honda NSX-R concept 01' championship white (carbon fiber hood) 58.1 miles no mods
Saleen S7 silver 15,147 no mods
Toyota supra RZ 97' blue mica metallic 43,031 miles no mods
Toyota supra RZ 97' super red IV 40,132 miles no mods

Wanted:

Prize (level) tickets are always welcome. Of course something commensurate with request
Old skool muscle, specific colors, lemme know what you have (I"m talkng chevelle's and camaro's only)
Beetle cup cars, again specific colors
lupo cup cars, specific colors
 
Available:

Pagani Zonda C12S 00' Silver 29,281 miles no mods
Suzuki GSX-R/4 concept 01' dark grey 56.2 miles no mods
Suburu Impreza coupe 22B STI version 98' 33,818 miles no mods
Suburu Impreza coupe 22B STI version 98' 14,315 miles no mods
Honda NSX-R concept 01' championship white (carbon fiber hood) 58.1 miles no mods
Saleen S7 silver 15,147 no mods
Toyota supra RZ 97' blue mica metallic 43,031 miles no mods
Toyota supra RZ 97' super red IV 40,132 miles no mods

Wanted:

Prize (level) tickets are always welcome. Of course something commensurate with request
Old skool muscle, specific colors, lemme know what you have (I"m talkng chevelle's and camaro's only)
Beetle cup cars, again specific colors
lupo cup cars, specific colors

i have a yellow lupo cup car for your honda
i also have a few muscle cars what were the colours you are after
 
Hi mate. I have 1970 ticket, lvl 12, 18, 19 or 23 to trade u for the Suzuki GSX ? If ok can send tomorrow ?
 
Buddyslowrider:
I have both year lupo cup cars in yellow. As far as old skool muscle, it would be easier for me to tell you what I have.
69 camaro SS in following color combo's:
Blue/white stripe
Orange/ white stripe
Gold/ black stripe

70 chevelle SS in following colors:
White/black stripe
Green/ white stripe

All other colors are needed
 
Hornet:

I will take level 23 ticket for it. I will send a friend request
 
Ok, no probs however i cannot send until tomorrow as i have already sent a gift today, hope this is ok.
 
Send FR to Heidar42, will send 23 ticket from there.
 
thats fine, already sent an FR to "hornet", sorry I jumped the gun. Will send one to "heidar42" and tmmrw is fine.
 
Sorry to be a pain, FR to both "Heidar42" and "hornet919", I will send you the lvl 23 ticket from Heidar42 and if you can send the Suzuki GSX to hornet919, easier this way for me ? Thanks.
 
Hornet: I will send suzuki tmmrw nite European time (EST + 6 hrs)
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the s7, will edit my post in a few minutes with cars I have.
 
I have a chevelle in i think desert sand and am very interested in your saleen!
 
Lvl23 ticket sent earlier today, thx.
 
hornet919
Lvl23 ticket sent earlier today, thx.

Many thanks, received Suzuki GSX this eve. :tup
 
Back