Suzuki GSX-R/4 VS Nissan R92CP Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelCreator
  • 24 comments
  • 2,725 views
Messages
2,276
Messages
AngelCreator
Messages
AngelCreator
I have pictures from a race i did and won showing me beating a
Nisan R92CP race car.In the race was a Nissan R92CP,Jaguar XJR-9,
Mazda 787B,McLaren F1 GTR and Ford GT LM Spac 2.
The race was in the GT ALL Stars on Autumn Ring with 9 laps.I all
so have pictures of me beating a Sauber Mercedes C 9 race car.
In that race was a Mercedes C 9,Mercedes CLK-GTR,Nissan R390 GT1 race,
Ford GT LM '02 and Chevrolet Camaro LM '01.I all so have replays i just
have to get them to the PC.
I would like to see what you all think and for you who think i cheated,
i did not cheat.:nervous:

Here are some pictures vs the Nissan.

Here are some pictures vs the Mercedes.

I can give my car setup if someone wants to see it.And don't be too
mean.:nervous:
 
This will probably be moved and sent to the photo galleries or the race reports section.

I don't see this as a real accomplishment though; the AI runs off the track all the time 2 corners after the 270 degree turn- practically handing you the victory.

The GSX-R/4 is also super light and MR, making it easier to handle through the chicanes than the likes of the R92CP.
 
AngelCreator
... I can give my car setup if someone wants to see it.And don't be too
mean.:nervous:
I'm keen to see the setup. 👍

What were the A-Spec points for these races?
 
Yes, the GSX-R/4 is a tidy handler with a great power to weight ratio. As it borrows the Hayabusa engine, it also offers a taste of Tourist Trophy…
sonar.gif


attachment.php
 
I´m not that surprised either. I used this car to beat the Tsukuba Wet on Hard level, and won very easily. Nice going though! On twistier tracks the other cars shouldn´t stand much chance, but once you get to the more highspeed circuits, the GSX-R/4 will get fried.
 
Nice job !!

Did you have to use NOS to keep up with the other cars on the straights ?

I wouldn't mind seeing the setup 👍
 
Samberto
Yes, the GSX-R/4 is a tidy handler with a great power to weight ratio. As it borrows the Hayabusa engine, it also offers a taste of Tourist Trophy…
sonar.gif


attachment.php
It does not borrow the Hayabusa engine.
It has 2 engines from the GSX-R600 series.
 
Daddybird
It does not borrow the Hayabusa engine.
It has 2 engines from the GSX-R600 series.
Care to back that up with a link ?...
 
Flerbizky
Care to back that up with a link ?...
Sorry, Apperantly I was wrong.
After searching a while on the net it seems to have the Busa engine.
Tho I really think in GT Concept it was mentioned like having 2 600cc engines.
 
Nice job mate. I like these giant killer mismatches. Did you actually find the races difficult or was the competition's bark worse than its bite?
 
Daddybird
Sorry, Apperantly I was wrong.
After searching a while on the net it seems to have the Busa engine.
Tho I really think in GT Concept it was mentioned like having 2 600cc engines.
You're not thinking of that crazy Swiss bastige Franco Sbarro ?... He's done a few Dual Bike engined prototypes...
 
If someone can check GTC for me>? My PAL PS2 is broken only my NTSC works. Check the description of this car.
Thanx.
 
Flerbizky
You're not thinking of that crazy Swiss bastige Franco Sbarro ?... He's done a few Dual Bike engined prototypes...

Sbarro is an Italian, though his company is Swiss-based.
 
Daddybird
It does not borrow the Hayabusa engine.
It has 2 engines from the GSX-R600 series.
After searching a while on the net it seems to have the Busa engine.
Tho I really think in GT Concept it was mentioned like having 2 600cc engines.

DB, the stated purpose of the GSX-R/4 was to showcase ‘affordable high-performance engineering.’ Hence the use of the pre-existing, uncomplicated 1300 cc powerplant.

The only pre-GT4 description of the car that I can think of came in the NTSC/J 2001 and 2002 GTC Guide Books. There are no erroneous GTC in-game descriptions to lead you astray.

attachment.php
 
@ferrari_chris and DasBoot
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
HP 271 Ftlb 146 582KG
Mods
Racing Exhaust,Sports Racing Chip,Tires Front(R3),Rear(R3),Stage 2 Turbo,
Racing Brakes,Brake Controller,Racing Suspension,Full Customize Transmission,Triple-Plate Clutch,Racing Flywheel,Wing,Full Customize
Limited-Slip,Stage 3 Weight,Port & Polish,Engine Balancing and Stiffness.

@DasBoot
No i did not need to use NOS.:)

@Alfaholic
Yes the Nissan was hard as you will see the time i beat it by below.

@ferrari_chris
I got 200 A-Spec points for all the races.:)

I see that some of you don't think it was hard to beat the Nissan,so i did the race over to get new cars to race and i did.The cars were a Peugeot 905
Race Car,Chaparral 2J Race Car,Pagani Zonda LM Race Car,Chaparral 2D Race
Car and the Nissan R92CP Race Car.And the only car to go off was the Nissan.
I have pictures and a replay just like before and i did win.And i have the times
i beat all the cars by.I beat the Nissan by 1.50's,the Mercedes by 8.00's,
and the Chaparral by .456's.

Here are some pictures vs the Chaparral and Peugeot.
 
Samberto
DB, the stated purpose of the GSX-R/4 was to showcase ‘affordable high-performance engineering.’ Hence the use of the pre-existing, uncomplicated 1300 cc powerplant.

The only pre-GT4 description of the car that I can think of came in the NTSC/J 2001 and 2002 GTC Guide Books. There are no erroneous GTC in-game descriptions to lead you astray. QUOTE]

Ok, thanx.
Don't know why I thought it has 2 600 engines.:scared:
 
Famine
Sbarro is an Italian, though his company is Swiss-based.
If I were italian I'd have deported him as well !...
 
Fonce Diablo
This isn't surprising.

The GSX-R/4 is the best car nobody drives.

I LOVE that friggin car (I'd also like to see the settings...), that and the Fireblade.
 
I never though this car could take out the R92CP.
 
Mr Deap
I never though this car could take out the R92CP.
OT..

Dude - You're SOOO gonna win "Ugliest Sig of the Year Award"... Damn...
 
Flerbizky
OT..

Dude - You're SOOO gonna win "Ugliest Sig of the Year Award"... Damn...

That's part of my sig. :lol:

At least it's very noticable.
 
Back