Suzuki GSX-R/4s-- 0/0/0 Condition Only

United States
WilametteValley, Oregon
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Hello, I am looking for the Suzuki GSX-R / 4 In 0/0/0 condition in the colors that I do not already have 0/0/0

Have in 0/0/0 condition:

GSX-R Black
GSX-R Dark Gray
GSX-R Yellow Metallic

Have in 0/miles/0 condition: Need these in 0/0/0 Condition. plus any other color variations stock
GSX-R Silver Metallic
GSX-R Red Metallic
GSX-R Blue Metallic

I have all Birthday and all LVL Tickets, plus Rally, Rally Base, Classic Rally, Nascar, Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle, and Coupon 1000, To Trade.

Only have about 5-6 Green Tickets to Trade.

Have all Matte Paints, All Color Shifts, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome and many other Rare paints, Many Horns and Museum cards too. Let me know if we can trade.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Last edited:
Hi,

I can do the three Suzuki starting from tomorrow. I would like three level 3 tickets. Please send FR to Ceruleo_F150 if you want to trade. Thanks;)

Hi mate just for info purpose you are missing the GSX-R/4 White Metallic which is the only other colour you don,t have in your OP.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hello, I am looking for the Suzuki GSX-R / 4 In 0/0/0 condition in the colors that I do not already have 0/0/0

Have in 0/0/0 condition:

GSX-R Black
GSX-R Dark Gray
GSX-R Yellow Metallic

Have in 0/miles/0 condition: Need these in 0/0/0 Condition. plus any other color variations stock
GSX-R Silver Metallic
GSX-R Red Metallic
GSX-R Blue Metallic

I have all Birthday and all LVL Tickets, plus Rally, Rally Base, Classic Rally, Nascar, Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle, and Coupon 1000, To Trade.

Only have about 5-6 Green Tickets to Trade.

Have all Matte Paints, All Color Shifts, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome and many other Rare paints, Many Horns and Museum cards too. Let me know if we can trade.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Hi, I think I sent you a Green Ticket Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 color black Please let me know if am I right

Last edited:
Hi,

I can do the three Suzuki starting from tomorrow. I would like three level 3 tickets. Please send FR to Ceruleo_F150 if you want to trade. Thanks;)
I will send FR in a few minutes, as I would appreciate trading with you.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

EDIT: I tried Ceruleo_F150 and it said that ID was not yet registered. When I put CeruleoF150 ( no underscore) it comes up fine. Is this the correct account?

Last edited:
Hi, I think I sent you a Green Ticket Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 color black Please let me know if am I right
I will look and see. Would it be on my SWERV_GRIFFIN account, or my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN?

EDIT: Received

Last edited:
SWERV_GRIFFIN
I will send FR in a few minutes, as I would appreciate trading with you.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Unfortunately I have already used today's slot. If you are OK I can start sending tomorrow. Do you need the white Suzuki as well?

Unfortunately I have already used today's slot. If you are OK I can start sending tomorrow. Do you need the white Suzuki as well?

Yes please. Accept FR and I'll send over a LVL 3 Ticket immediately.

EDIT: 1st of (4) LVL 3 Tickets sent. I'll keep sending every day shortly after the reset. :)

Last edited:
White Suzuki has been sent ;)

Awesome, I'll send another LVL3. Didi you want 3 LVL 3s and some other Ticket for the 4 cars? I have all Birthday Tickets and all LVL Tickets plus the other assorted Tickets too. Just let me know what you'd prefer.:)

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Awesome, I'll send another LVL3. Didi you want 3 LVL 3s and some other Ticket for the 4 cars? I have all Birthday Tickets and all LVL Tickets plus the other assorted Tickets too. Just let me know what you'd prefer.:)

All level three please;)

Silver Suzuki sent:) thanks for the tickets

LVL 3 Ticket 3 of 4 sent. Thanks for the GSX-R/4s. I'll send the final ticket tomorrow, but it will likely be about 3 hours after reset as I have a class with my girlfriend.

Final Ticket LVL 3, 4 of 4 sent just now. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to now having all the GSX-R/4s in 0/0/0 condition. I also have 3 or 4 others to race with.:)

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Final Ticket LVL 3, 4 of 4 sent just now. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to now having all the GSX-R/4s in 0/0/0 condition. I also have 3 or 4 others to race with.:)

Thanks again;) just sent the red Suzuki. Will send the final one tomorrow approx one hour after reset.

Back