GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
When asking for decals please have a look at this link first.

It can search so much better and faster than the in-game search.

If your decal is not listed there, then please provide as clear and as large image as you can in order to help make your decal.

The image should be of the actual logo. Providing images of the logo on a car is useless for scanning. Images of the logo on the car are only of use if the colours are different to the normal logo.

Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit.

Last edited:
Can we start a request thread for the more talented to help out the artstcally challenged?

I've been doing a lot of googling but haven't found satisfactory SVGs for the things I'd like to create. Of course I can't upload what I do have yet, so who knows.

I'd love good clear svgs for:

- Buckaroo Banzai (Banzai Institue, double B, Rocket 88, B wings, Team Banzai)

- Borderlands (Maliwan, Torgue, Jakobs) have found some but theyre kinda iffy

- Mass Effect (same as above)

- Archer (Poovey Farms Racing)

If anyone finds good links for similar things, please post.
Great ideas!

I am working on the Destiny logos/manufacturers (Hakke, Omolon, Daito, Tex Mechanica, etc.) right now but I wouldn't mind taking on more when I am through those. I can't upload yet but I wouldn't mind put them out somewhere in the cloud for someone else to pick up and upload.

Someone should make this Jag hood emblem as a decal.

jaguar-small1.jpg

....meow?

Only requesting because I don't have Illustrator.
Minerva Oil Logo in Black:
Minerva-Gif.gif

Please also make the text a separate file in White. (Save it as a new image)
Akka ASP Team Logo (Akka and ASP should be White, the Team has to remain orange)
LOGO-TEAM-AKKA-ASP-600x121.jpg

MB Tech logo (all White please)
photo.jpg

Please invert the colours of this logo.
logo-bls-remorques-nb-plein-2.jpg

@Jordan made it, but it just so happened that I was the only person on the staff who had access to the decal uploader (no idea why), so I uploaded it.
Let me rephrase - Famine UPLOADED it everyone. :D haha.
- Yeah I knew Jordan made it, got those SVGs from him a couple of years back. Right now I just meant you made it available in-game :)

Not sure how this svgs work.... If someone else created it, we can download it from them? Just the logos? Or does it have to be the whole car livery design?

Not sure how this svgs work.... If someone else created it, we can download it from them? Just the logos? Or does it have to be the whole car livery design?

Hi Yes easy to use any community svg decal, if you do not want to upload your own. 👍

Go to the main menu (on left tab)
>Discover (You can use this to search for any shared community items)

>You then need to search >Decal

Then you can either Search individually or flick through page by page 1000+ currently!

Then click on one you like (download to library) under picture

Then go back to main menu

>Livery Editor

When you go to add a decal on press (R1) downloads and it comes up with your whole list you chose!

Easy 👍

These are the ones I chose last night :) and shows how they appear 👍

At last the GT Planet logos! @Jordan @Famine :bowdown:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210712.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210700.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210644.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210721.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210730.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210739.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210747.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171111210758.jpg
Work in Progress
20171111213611.jpg

Last edited:
MooglePlay uploaded this just now. Thought I'd let you know since he forgot to include tags with it so you won't find it anymore once it's out of the latest tab in the library. You can still see it when you go to his profile though, luckily his name is easy to find everywhere in the library. ;)
Thanks! I actually sent it to him on PSN last night but I figured he'd be too flooded with requests to get to it that fast. :eek:

Back